Marvel Anime: X-Men - Cyclops Trains Hisako

Posted: December 9, 2011
Marvel Anime: X-Men - Cyclops Trains Hisako
While training Hisako to use her powers and become a member of the X-Men, Cyclops uses a bit of excessive force.

• thephalanx1

I love all the shows... Iron Man, Wolverine, X-men, and Blade. How come Blade didn't come on this weekend? I hope we get another season of all of these shows and new one's too. I would like to see Spiderman or even the Avengers. Not the one on the other network, but on G4.

Posted: February 27, 2012 11:29 AM
    thephalanx1
  • Hanssen069

I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland. I have Broadstripe as my cable provider and they dropped G4 from their lineup and will never have G4 again. I asked them several times and they will not do so. I am wondering does G4 put full episodes of their shows on the main site like SyFy Channel and Adult Swim of Cartoon Network does? I don't want to miss the series since I can't see it on normal TV?

I understand it was shown on Friday October 21, 2011 at 11:00PM EST.

Posted: October 21, 2011 10:52 PM
    Hanssen069
  • Eeveelution-Girl

This..... This is...... Amazing. It has to be one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Marvel and anime? Oh my God. Hurry up and get here July! I wanna see Wolverine kick some a** and take some names! :D

Posted: June 22, 2011 10:07 PM
    Eeveelution-Girl
  • Shadow016

You can watch it online now if you don't mind reading subs. Theres a X-men anime airing now and Iron Man aired last year.

Posted: April 25, 2011 11:53 AM
    Shadow016
  • xFlamexOfxHellx

Can't wait until July

Posted: April 10, 2011 9:17 PM
    xFlamexOfxHellx
  • crx_guy101

look good its a different look to him ..if u want the old wolverine watch it on youtube, u wanna see something new watch this, and the claws look little better than the old cartoon look plus wolverine looks change over the years from big to small to hairy to clean look and now he looks younger in this but little hairy on the eyebrows tho but over all its good i always wanted see how he look in the anime world..and now i know!!!

Posted: April 10, 2011 12:09 PM
    crx_guy101
  • dubzuu

You had me at anime wolverine.....

Posted: April 10, 2011 8:45 AM
  • leon11739

wtf why is this dmc

Posted: April 10, 2011 6:16 AM
  • RavenX

This outfit should be Wolverine's DLC alternate costume

Posted: April 9, 2011 6:43 PM
    RavenX
  • cloudMAN75

looks interesting!! its very clear it does not follow the story but looks awesome!!!

Posted: April 9, 2011 10:44 AM
    cloudMAN75
  • Grave_Chapel

Well at least they got rid of the long spiky mullet the original tailor had, I still hate the character design.

"Logan!" was the only word I recognize and Wolverine would never waste a beer like that.

Posted: April 8, 2011 4:13 PM
    Grave_Chapel
  • Warsteel

No doubt it would have looked better if the classic Byrne/Clairmont Wolverine was used but still- it looks interesting...

Posted: April 7, 2011 8:32 PM
    Warsteel
  • BoydofZINJ

Very interesting. I had no idea what they were saying, but it was interesting never-the-less.

Posted: April 7, 2011 6:56 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • XwingVmanX

They made him into a samurai, and that becomes evident when they put him up against samurai later in the series.

Posted: April 7, 2011 3:35 PM
    XwingVmanX
  • Atari_Prime

Wolverine's claws do not pop out between his knuckles. Stop trying to make things be like the movie version.

And yes, wolverine should be shorter, and much older.

Posted: April 7, 2011 1:16 PM
    Atari_Prime
  • babjabbers

I wish we could go back to the days of old, when Wolverine was just a really cranky, hairy jew

Posted: April 7, 2011 10:51 AM
    babjabbers
  • Splatch

I have been watching it as it has been airing in japan and aside from wolverines design it is actually the most accurate representation of the character ever in a tv show. some people are mad about the art style and how it is an anime but the show itself has a very western feel to it aside from the art and isn't completely ridiculous as anime usually are. the show is pretty decent, the iron man show on the other hand.....not so much

Posted: April 7, 2011 9:57 AM
    Splatch
  • jungan

What is with drawing Wolverine as a tall lanky dude? He's a short stocky dude. Damn the Hugh Jackman Wolverine!

Posted: April 7, 2011 6:09 AM