TRON: Legacy, All Good Things, I Love You Phillip Morris DVD

Posted: April 5, 2011
TRON: Legacy, All Good Things, I Love You Phillip Morris DVD

Chris Gore covers this week's top DVD and Blu-ray releases with Candace Bailey, including the action packed TRON: Legacy, Kirsten Dunst in All Good Things and Jim Carrey's I Love You Phillip Morris. Which one should you rent, buy or pass?

• architrex

can't help but agree on tron. the script didn't have the magic that the orginal tron did, but i still enjoyed in imax because that is the best eye candy movie in history. not to mention the music was great.

Posted: April 13, 2011 6:00 PM
    architrex
  • stwes

someone needs to give a class to this guy in to wat movies are good. and what movies are bad.

Posted: April 10, 2011 8:28 AM
    stwes
  • that1guy1691

film expert my a$$

Posted: April 9, 2011 9:13 PM
    that1guy1691
  • BrandonE.

In MY head, I just look at the whole "Why are they eating Pig!?" thing by remembering them derezzing that apple in the first film and getting its molecular "code." I figure Flynn digitalized more food into the grid, so he would have stuff to eat while he was inside. Since he is a user, he would be able to write more of that code From the Inside. He would have died from starvation otherwise.

Posted: April 7, 2011 1:47 AM
  • mikedok01

Shame on u Chris. U must have some sugar in your tank for giving "i love u philip Morris" a rent and giving Tron legacy a rent. Are u trying to tell us something?

Posted: April 6, 2011 10:01 PM
    mikedok01
  • MortonH8SU

Glad I'm not in the minority about Tron Legacy sill being worth watching despite critic nitpicking, I'd have gone to see it in theaters had I not been broke and my local ciniplex dumping it off early in favor of Yogi Bear and Little Fokers (I'm not effin' kidding about that!!). Hell I still watch Hackers every now and then, and I own both soundtrack volumes to that. Crhris Gore can eat a dick for all I care with his taste in movies, remember, he actually LIKED Devil!

Posted: April 6, 2011 7:23 PM
    MortonH8SU
  • theantigzus

F off Chris Gore i got the 5 disc set, only one @ my best buy :p

Posted: April 6, 2011 4:37 PM
  • Adicarg

Really a pass on Tron??? i loved that movie and i grew up with the original, im going to BUY IT the 3 disc combo, but a pass REALLY????????? and a rent for ILPM???? i already watched that one is sooo borrring and its like a "im trying to much" movie

Posted: April 6, 2011 4:28 PM
  • sagemaster

yes chris you do sound like a whining bitc.....geek.

Posted: April 6, 2011 12:00 PM
    sagemaster
  • ToddOfWar

CAN SOMEONE @ G4 FIRE THAT CLOWN CHRIS GORE????

HE IS THE WORST WHINY FANBOY TO FILMS IN HISTORY OF MANKIND!!!!!!!!!!!

IF TRON LEGACY HAD TOLIET HUMOR: HE GIVE IT A BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BACK TO THE CITY OF EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!

EIPC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: April 6, 2011 9:58 AM
  • C-Fenix

G4 i hope your realizing that you need a better film critic than Chris Gore.

Posted: April 6, 2011 8:04 AM
    C-Fenix
  • vulgora

avatar? Id rather watch power rangers the movie , seriously that movie is kick ass!

Posted: April 5, 2011 10:20 PM
    vulgora
  • AgentDesmond

Yeah, I'd give Tron Legacy a rent. And I actually have to say that Garrett Hedlund grew on me. They could have gotten a bigger name, or someone who would be loud and full of energy and excitement. But I like that Garrett was more in silent awe taking everything in.

Posted: April 5, 2011 10:19 PM
  • djskizz0

Tron legacy is def worth watching. Its not as smart as the first but its enjoyable. An Chris Gore gave Avatar a buy? Avatar was the biggest pile of $&*t i ever saw.

Posted: April 5, 2011 7:55 PM
    djskizz0
  • jscott0126

A pass on Tron Legacy? Okay I will admit some things with the script were a little weak ,but overall I really enjoyed the movie. Chris I can understand your love for the original causing you to be disheartened with this film ,but I think you should have at least given it a rent for the visuals and action. Heck you gave Avatar a buy and it wasn't nearly as good as this.

Posted: April 5, 2011 7:32 PM