Battlefield 3 Fault Line Episode 3 Gameplay Trailer

Posted: March 30, 2011
Battlefield 3 Fault Line Episode 3 Gameplay Trailer
Video_52078
Sgt. Black is tasked with disarming a home-made bomb, leading to first-person melee combat with the bomber and a large-scale firefight in the streets against massive opposition.

• manbearpigm

battlefield never fails to amaze me. cod suck compared battlefield

Posted: April 15, 2011 6:11 PM
  • Jadub2k

No space between "Battle Field?"

Posted: April 14, 2011 5:25 PM
  • Jadub2k

http://www.facebook.com/battle field?sk=app_205494772808486
    This Sunday is the 12 Min trailer.. 1,000,000 likes will unlock this 12 min trailer early

Posted: April 14, 2011 5:21 PM
  • xHer_Romeo

this game is sex

Posted: April 3, 2011 4:51 PM
    xHer_Romeo
  • dsa0224x

back in 2004-2006 i played Battlefield 2. that game had a larger scope than all COD games and 10X better than COD. When Battlefield 3 comes out, COD will be dead in the water. BF2 will always be the king of FPS, and yes FPS belongs to the PC

Posted: March 31, 2011 5:37 AM
    dsa0224x
  • DIETY

Whoa this is some Michael Bay action right here

Posted: March 31, 2011 2:32 AM
    DIETY
  • Yogotiss

Although Battlefield 3 has caught my eye. They have a lot to prove to me as a COD fan. I would love to see more of this!

Posted: March 31, 2011 1:15 AM
    Yogotiss
  • 97petpetpet

:O look a little better than i.... oh who am i kidding? this looks HELLA BETTA!!!!!!!!

Posted: March 30, 2011 10:43 PM
    97petpetpet
  • cheesepwnage

Looks so freiking awsome.

Posted: March 30, 2011 8:50 PM
    cheesepwnage
  • iggyman91

If you play CoD, Please do not come over to Battlefield. We all know CoD kiddies have no teamwork skill.

Anyways I am very pumped for this! Gunna be intense.. Been waiting since BF2

Posted: March 30, 2011 8:21 PM
    iggyman91
  • Big-SJD

This is going on the top of the to get list

Posted: March 30, 2011 8:21 PM
  • FiascoXBX

It certainly looks good. kicks cod's campaign out the window for sure, now all we need IS SOME OF THAT IN MULTIPLAYER and my cod days are over. I need something FRESH and from what I've seen, me likey.

Posted: March 30, 2011 8:19 PM
    FiascoXBX
  • SkyBill40

SImply put, I CANNOT WAIT. Too bad it's going to cost me a computer rebuild in order to play it.

Ah, well. It's only money.

Posted: March 30, 2011 5:41 PM
  • kalpow

respect the contribution killzone made by using running in 1st person games

Posted: March 30, 2011 5:11 PM
    kalpow
  • Cell34

Two things I didn't like:

Vents: I understand why games use vents, but where are these magical enormous vents? And why don't the bad guys ever secure the vents? And if you are going to make people crawl through gigantic vents, at least make the crawling look natural. Because the rest of the game looks amazing, but the vent crawl looked, weird. Sort of like, Michael Jackson's interpretation of the moonwalk only, in crawl form.

Capture: So after he pulls the wire, an enemy soldier captures him and blows his brains out. Wait no, no he didn't. The enemy soldier, sees a special forces American in his secrete hidey hole and what does he do? Gets into a fist fight with him. How can a game be this real, and then be this retarded? I understand that if he simply shot the good guy in the head the game would probably be over but, there has to be a better way to move the story forward than that.

On the plus side, everything else looks great. I am sure the shoot out on the bridge with no cover will be next to impossible on the hardest difficult but, screaming at the tv is always fun. Look forward to playing, just please work a little bit on the vent crawl so I don't have to wonder why my character is moon walking/sliding through oversized air ducts.

NINJA CHAD

Posted: March 30, 2011 3:53 PM
    Cell34
  • godzillaisyourdaddy

Beautiful!

Posted: March 30, 2011 3:43 PM
    godzillaisyourdaddy
  • Mr.fish

COD is nothing

Posted: March 30, 2011 3:04 PM
    Mr.fish
  • Greedyjew6964

Goodbye Call Of Duty, you will not be missed. Hello BATTLEFIELD 3!!!!!!

Posted: March 30, 2011 2:21 PM
    Greedyjew6964
  • nightsnipe

Right and this is losing to AC in the videogame deathmatch...

fix your poll g4

Posted: March 30, 2011 12:45 PM
    nightsnipe
  • dannymclovin

mind blown underwear a mess

Posted: March 30, 2011 11:55 AM