Bustice Busts More Criminals!

Posted: March 28, 2011
Bustice Busts More Criminals!
Video_52057

Sara Underwood as Bustice returns to save the day from more creepy criminals! Don't tase me, bro.

• @ShyHustler

Bustice /brought somebody back to life/ with her boobs?! And the thing with the diamond was HI-LARIOUS

Posted: October 31, 2011 11:51 PM
    %40ShyHustler
  • segurosquiallday

WOW!

Posted: October 10, 2011 9:11 PM
  • xOmniCloudx

Much BETTER than the first one. I wish Carrie Keagan could team up with her. The continuign Adventures of Power Girl and Bustice!

Posted: June 2, 2011 8:32 PM
    xOmniCloudx
  • glenboy24

I m just curious, did Casey write this like he did the First Bustice short? I only ask because, I don t know, it just seems to be missing something that the first one had. Don t get me wrong, the outfit (and Sara obviously) looked great, but it just did not have me in blissful man stitches like the original Bustice. I found the first part with the Cat and the Tree genuinely funny, but after that it just seemed to shift to something that was trying maybe too hard. I think they should have kept it a bit shorter, and introduced a full on Arch-nemesis. Like..."The A-Cup" or something...

Posted: March 29, 2011 2:45 PM
    glenboy24
  • chrisxtexas

saw this with my dad ....haha

Posted: March 29, 2011 1:51 PM
    chrisxtexas
  • col.guile

maybe the"cat owner could turn out to be a disgised enemy of bustice,she thinks bustic's costume is stolen from a videogame character she made

Posted: March 29, 2011 8:50 AM
    col.guile
  • kelly3202000

Does Bustice has an arch-enemey called ...The Sack.

Posted: March 29, 2011 6:32 AM
  • GreyCrowX

What mildly pg-13 suggestive misadventures await our heavenly Heroine? Who is the masked misfit who creeps in the night... well where ever Bustice saves the day? Just how long does a supportive brazier support before its time to call in for an Bustice grade top gear? Where did our endowede at a girl come from any way? Well stay tuned till next time, same Bust time, same Bust channel!
    BUSTED!

Posted: March 28, 2011 10:21 PM
    GreyCrowX
  • filchingfeline

Bustice, I drive the speed limit now and it's all because of you!

Posted: March 28, 2011 8:43 PM
    filchingfeline
  • elyu

The guy is pathetic. Asking a girl for help!

Posted: March 28, 2011 7:45 PM
  • Plunderkid

You should get a crime-busting team together and call it the Bustice League of America!

Posted: March 28, 2011 6:14 PM