Duke Nukem Forever Special Announcement Trailer

Posted: March 24, 2011
Duke Nukem Forever Special Announcement Trailer
Video_51978
Gearbox Software CEO Randy Pitchford has a special message for all of those Duke Nukem fans who thought they'd be playing the long awaited and multi-delayed Duke Nukem Forever in May.

• Nailo69

i cant wait for this game the money is burning a hole in my pocket i hope there will be no more delays that would really suck and i got on thing to say "HAIL TO THE KING BABY"

Posted: March 31, 2011 10:13 AM
    Nailo69
  • sweekmode

G4TV won't let me say what I really want to say about this situation...WTF!!!!

Posted: March 29, 2011 7:29 AM
    sweekmode
  • liarsthieves

THIS IS BULLS##T... whens the new half life coming? i beat gorden could kick dukes lazy gum chewing arce vote thumbs up yes down no.

Posted: March 27, 2011 12:31 PM
    liarsthieves
  • Cathartic Denoument

LOL! It made my day when this was announced.
    (Was anyone really surprised by this?)

So..its slated to launch AFTER E3..Makes sense.

But I can't shake this feeling that this is an elaborate April Fool's joke, and that the game is actually coming out a month AHEAD of the original May 3rd date, and will be released ON April 1st. XD
    If so, then way to go Gearbox; you'll have made Best Developer EVAR. Hahahah

Posted: March 26, 2011 12:23 AM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • Malice_Unarmed

lol, the curse continues

Posted: March 25, 2011 5:12 PM
    Malice_Unarmed
  • Griever2112

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA.... *deep breath*... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA..... *breaths*.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....tha t's funny....

Posted: March 25, 2011 6:28 AM
    Griever2112
  • Athtsak

I'd still buy that for a dollar!

Posted: March 24, 2011 9:28 PM
    Athtsak
  • tcs0

II wrote my own post and rant on my blog about this. You can check it out here: http://flawedgames.wordpress.c om/2011/03/24/duke-nukem-forev er-delayed-again-pushed-to-jun e-14/

Posted: March 24, 2011 3:47 PM
    tcs0
  • Nerdi_Master

The #1 reason I think this a cruel april fool's joke: It says it ships internationally first. Duke Nukem is an American franchise, and Gearbox is an American company, so there's no way it would get an international release first.

Posted: March 24, 2011 1:57 PM
    Nerdi_Master
  • BertSaxby

There is no Duke Nukem Forever...it's an April Fool's crank 12 years in the running.

Posted: March 24, 2011 1:28 PM
    BertSaxby
  • InnerRise

Hahahamufasahahaha

Posted: March 24, 2011 1:14 PM
    InnerRise
  • Super_I

Damn still looking forward for the game though, but I'll just wait for the bargain bin deal, the devs don't have much confidence on the game anyway, they just keep repeating that "they are just finishing 3d realms vision, next time will be ours" I don't see that as a good sign.

Posted: March 24, 2011 12:55 PM
    Super_I
  • Ryupyroa

I bet the did it just for a laugh too. I love Gearbox.

Posted: March 24, 2011 12:44 PM
    Ryupyroa
  • fanime2

I'm just glad they didn't decide to deliver this news on April 1st...

Posted: March 24, 2011 12:35 PM
  • SecretAsian

this in itself is a joke, right?

Posted: March 24, 2011 12:34 PM
    SecretAsian
  • Cryptomaster420

luckily i did not preorder it yet lolz looks like ill be getting crysis 2 for pc instead for now

Posted: March 24, 2011 12:31 PM
  • Waffles987

So now it comes out on my birthday. Sounds like the best birthday present ever!

Posted: March 24, 2011 12:30 PM
    Waffles987
  • AMDFreak

Work on the game is done you guys. At this point in the the development process the master has been shipped for mass copying and the dev team basically has nothing to do except maybe a first day patch. The delay is obviously something logistic related. Stop getting your panties in a bunch.

Posted: March 24, 2011 12:23 PM
    AMDFreak
  • AyuReady

I think that this is a marketing scam to get people more anticipated for the game. I bet that after the 856th delay more people are willing to buy it now than then... I for one am going to rent it when it comes out in 2035 along with the Metro 2033 movie.

Posted: March 24, 2011 12:20 PM
    AyuReady
  • Kasai123

Watch, they're going to release it on May 6th and this is just for advertising... *is a wishful thinker*

Posted: March 24, 2011 12:19 PM