Big Ones: Xbox 360 in 2011

Posted: March 23, 2011
Big Ones: Xbox 360 in 2011
Video_51973
At a recent Microsoft game event in San Francisco, Blair Herter got looks at big Xbox 360 content coming this year - Halo: Reach "Defiant" Map Pack, Fable III: Traitor's Keep, Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster, and Child of Eden for Kinect.

• Aceassn716

So lets see Forza 4 and Gears of War 3 for 360 this year? Glad I own a PS3 as well. Its going on April and Sony already has LBP2 DCUO Killzone3. I would like to see a new mind blowing 360 game... Its just they haven't shown us anything promising outside of Kinect (which I don't own). Now PS3 has these games upcoming Uncharted 3 Infamous 2 TWISTED METAL!!! If that game releases this year I will forget what outside means! Peace

Posted: March 29, 2011 2:55 PM
    Aceassn716
  • Aceassn716

Posted: March 29, 2011 2:54 PM
    Aceassn716
  • lataurean

Where are the exclusives??? I like my 360 (slim) I really do, but I want to play more than just Gears on this year... Seriously everything else is either multi-platform or Wii or PS3 exclusive. Oh well good thing I have a PS3 too.

Posted: March 28, 2011 10:18 PM
  • cwbys21

Maybe Microsoft should have invested money into making some of their own games instead of buying an exclusive map and a whole lot of commercials for a mediocre game.

Posted: March 28, 2011 7:10 PM
    cwbys21
  • Nagrom102

HI-larious, but seriously...I'm sure the E3 event for MS will have SOMETHING good. DLC can seriously go to hell. Even my favorite games (Uncharted, Gears, Dead Space) I will never buy DLC for...eff that! But PS looks better anyways for 2011-2012, but I still kinda like my Xbox. I seriously just turned my xbox on (for the first time this year) yesterday...to play World at War haha.

Posted: March 28, 2011 4:34 PM
    Nagrom102
  • Bangerman15

yay dlc... -_-

how about a new perfect dark or banjo kazooie? or conker? cmon microsoft your just giving me more reasons why not to play my xbox... I mean sesame street... >_>

Posted: March 26, 2011 2:55 PM
    Bangerman15
  • InnerRise

You've done the work for the Playstation 3 fanboys basically.

This.Right.Here.Is.Sad.

Posted: March 26, 2011 1:26 PM
    InnerRise
  • guitarded77

My 2 XBOX 360s cry at this line-up... good thing I have 2 PS3s to comfort them.

Posted: March 23, 2011 9:26 PM
    guitarded77
  • redmario7

Nice preview, but there are plenty of Xbox 360 games coming out later this year.

Posted: March 23, 2011 7:17 PM
    redmario7
  • Master-Omicon

really? thats all you could show us...

Posted: March 23, 2011 5:14 PM