Tribes: Ascend Announcement Trailer

Posted: March 14, 2011
Tribes: Ascend Announcement Trailer
It has been over 10 years since a game was released that changed multiplayer shooters and it's back to do it again. Check out the announcement trailer for Tribes: Ascend.

• santy9000

You dont know but in Russia no one understands my hot emotions about Tribes 2. Our small team lived her own life, courageously playing with a horrible ping on the European servers. It was madness of those who are over 25)) It was best experience of team play! And yes, I'll definitely be looking forward to this. ;)

Posted: May 31, 2011 6:16 PM
    santy9000
  • 9Spawn

i played this when i was young very young 1998- and still going on if don't believe me look my gameplay video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CCytLKGeg2c watch in 480p ^^, this game is support by fans for fans of tribes we bring up servers mod's and patch's and i hope hi-rez take for real the tips we give to make the next page of tribes.

BTW Startsiege Tribes is still working we have servers whit 20/30 ppl come have fun and live the legend... just download t1 patch 1.11 or 1.30 and get the new master's server.

Posted: March 20, 2011 7:49 AM
  • SchoolBoyReggin

JPisciotta
    it was Tribes Aerial Assault and it was fun as hell...even tho i didnt have online lol

Posted: March 14, 2011 8:12 PM
    SchoolBoyReggin
  • MaVannas

WIN

Posted: March 14, 2011 8:01 PM
    MaVannas
  • JPisciotta

does anyone remember Tribes on the PS2? I got it for probably my 13th or 14th birthday, along with a PS2 network adapter and Socom. Was a pretty barebones online experience, but it was VERY early in the era of online console gaming. I had some great times with that game. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Posted: March 14, 2011 7:34 PM
    JPisciotta
  • sarid

i have faith in hi-rez after global agenda, if they can pull that game off with it STILL growing in player base then they can do tribes the justice it deserves

Posted: March 14, 2011 7:23 PM
    sarid
  • peanutmanak47

This is one of the very first PC games I ever bought. I couldn't run it at all on my PC and had to take it back to the store lol. But eventually i was able to play the second one and enjoyed it greatly. I'll definitely be looking forward to this.

Posted: March 14, 2011 3:02 PM