Call of Juarez: The Cartel Announcement Trailer

Posted: March 3, 2011
Call of Juarez: The Cartel Announcement Trailer
The Call of Juarez: The Cartel will be out this Summer. Ready to play as the new age cowboy? This time the outlaws are the cartel. You are the person who will bring the justice.

• Kid_Hojo

A nice twist, I am sure this will be a good game but to give an honest opinion I wanna see some gameplay first. Either way, that was one bad-ass trailer and I am sure this will be a contender

Posted: March 15, 2011 4:30 PM
  • hollywood052682

I want planning on getting this game but after that I will be waiting for it.

Posted: March 8, 2011 5:52 PM
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

Definitely interesting. Though I'd have to see some gameplay first before I could make any decision on whether or not I'd get this. Though I will say this, looks a hell of a lot better than when it was described when it was first announced.

Posted: March 7, 2011 9:20 PM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • sy_cred

Hey I get it now. This game looks good now it shows exactly what needs to be done to clean that place up. Waste them all. Its sad but its true forget the rules and politics. Its the wild west again law is going to take care of things the old fashion way. No Lawyers, Only Justice!

Posted: March 7, 2011 1:11 PM
    sy_cred
  • JaShatta

Look to solve the problem is do not send the game there. If you going to change the game fine make 2 version the original version and one for just Mexico thats all thank you.

Posted: March 6, 2011 7:17 PM
    JaShatta
  • JaShatta

My Eyes Is on this version

Posted: March 6, 2011 7:07 PM
    JaShatta
  • DevilishHornet

I loved Bound in Blood and this looks like a pretty cool idea. If they can keep the feel of the wild west and add in modern car chases and explosions it could give the game a lot more excitement. To me it looks like a pretty original idea and I like it.

Posted: March 4, 2011 12:54 PM
    DevilishHornet
  • DOCSTRANGE92

HAHA...matrix's dive

Posted: March 4, 2011 10:44 AM
  • vx_wars

Living in El Paso, which is right on the border with Jurarez,(only the river is what keeps us apart, if you can call it a river) I am excited to see the game and reaction in the city on release day, local media loves to make non news stories into big issue,

Posted: March 4, 2011 7:34 AM
    vx_wars
  • Viper12

I think i missed all the controversial stuff....nothing there

Posted: March 4, 2011 5:12 AM
    Viper12
  • ninenightmares

i have family in juarez and its a lot worse than what peopoe think but why get offended over a game bunch of douches, game looks good might get it if i have money left over on the summer after buying all the shooters this first quarter.

Posted: March 3, 2011 11:03 PM
    ninenightmares
  • EarstotheGround

Interesting concept, but imo this game is fatally flawed in its realization - this could never happen in real life.

If these 3 fools (the characters) walked into Juraez, MX today - they'd be in bodybags by tommorow

Posted: March 3, 2011 8:25 PM
    EarstotheGround
  • Shotenzenji

I liked bound in blood. It was a lot of fun this looks like it could be even better. As far as this controversy thing goes, are people really trying to say the drug Cartel's aren't bad.. Or is it considered racist to even mention the trouble's in Mexico as an American now days? *sigh*

Posted: March 3, 2011 8:12 PM
    Shotenzenji
  • AngelsandDemons

Wow...I'm kind of interested in getting this now....

Posted: March 3, 2011 7:03 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • theantigzus

my gut feeling this game is going to be horrible but the trailer makes me wanna play it :/ hmmm what to do what to do

Posted: March 3, 2011 6:39 PM
  • doinyomama

I agree with GHETOyeti but I think the blood could be better

Posted: March 3, 2011 3:34 PM
    doinyomama
  • PinkCrayon32

so let me get this straight, it's not controversial to mow down thousands of Vietnamese and Iraqis in black ops/modern warfare, but the minute we start killing dangerous Mexican criminals, there is controversy?

Posted: March 3, 2011 3:31 PM
    PinkCrayon32
  • kentla57

If it spells controversy I want it just because of that.. Plus it looks great. Bang! Bang!

Posted: March 3, 2011 3:19 PM
    kentla57
  • mvanish

That trailer all of a sudden made me all of a sudden care about this game when before i could care less. looks kinda like the main characters are chessy steroetypes. The cheesy wannabe cowboy, cheesy street(vegas lookin guy) dea agent gambler, and gangster hang around turned cop. given these are all interesting non offensive steroetypes.

Posted: March 3, 2011 3:15 PM