Ninja Gaiden 3 GDC 2011 Teaser Trailer

Posted: February 28, 2011
Ninja Gaiden 3 GDC 2011 Teaser Trailer
Team Ninja teases fans at their the most anticipated project yet with a teaser trailer of ninja stabbing his enemy in to death. Ninja Gaiden 3 will be unmasked at E3 2011

• Spazztaztic

It is is I....behind the mask.

Posted: March 2, 2011 12:51 PM
  • jakeoven

soooooo getting it

Posted: March 1, 2011 2:03 PM
    jakeoven
  • kentla57

So where is the trailer???????

Posted: March 1, 2011 3:32 AM
    kentla57
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

About 3 things that have me really skeptical about this; 1.) Clearly no visual upgrade. I know, it's only a 30 something second teaser, but it'll be 2012 by the time this comes out, and if this is what they're showing to introduce this game to the world, as well as on how the general game will look when released, well it's not that impressive. 2.) I believe the story for this is a prequel, and exploring backstories doesn't exactly seem to be Team Ninja's strong suit if all the mixed Other M reviews and a Golden Mullet could attest to. 3.) Just hearing the name Tecmo/Koei involved in this makes think only one thing; STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM IT!!! Speaking as someone who played Ninja Gaiden II, I hope this does not travel down the same road of mediocrity that a lot of Koei's games seem to travel (and mediocrity's putting it kindly), and that it stays more true to the Tecmo side of things, and evolves from that solid foundation. Otherwise, I'd predict this game goes less than half-off on Amazon.com after about 2 to 3 weeks of release.

Posted: March 1, 2011 12:42 AM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • dingdon91234

yes woohoo I have faith in team ninja make this game awesome for everybody

Posted: February 28, 2011 8:13 PM
    dingdon91234
  • Flipz15

Let's recap.

This is a "teaser trailer". 90 percent of you here are underwhelmed, and speak of it as if you just saw a full-blown trailer: all this "meh" talk.
    Just wait until E3 comes around, there's plenty to tide us over until then.

Beyond that though, I thought they were going multiplatform from now on? Either way I just hope what's left of Team Ninja doesn't ruin Ryu's character like they did with Samus.

Posted: February 28, 2011 7:19 PM
    Flipz15
  • gambitjuggalo

YES!!! normally i cant wait for E3 but now it cant come soon enough. i have faith in team ninja this ninja gaiden will be the best yet

idk why they are hyping him unmasking if you played dead or alive you already know what ryu looks like

Posted: February 28, 2011 7:08 PM
    gambitjuggalo
  • gambitjuggalo

Posted: February 28, 2011 7:08 PM
    gambitjuggalo
  • gambitjuggalo

YES!!! normally i cant wait for E3 but now it just cant come soon enough... come on team ninja i have faith in you this will be the greatest ninja gaiden yet.

although i wonder why they are hyping him unmasking... if you played dead or alive you already know what he looks like.

Posted: February 28, 2011 7:04 PM
    gambitjuggalo
  • StarWars_Enigma

Why does the blood look all...stringy? I mean, look at his forearm before he pulls his mask off. Doesnt it look...stringy?

Posted: February 28, 2011 6:35 PM
    StarWars_Enigma
  • InnerRise

A Meh-ness.

Posted: February 28, 2011 5:56 PM
    InnerRise
  • cwhas2godhands

Just remembered that I need a second controller.

Posted: February 28, 2011 5:45 PM
    cwhas2godhands
  • Slymoose

WOOP WOOP =)

Posted: February 28, 2011 5:39 PM
    Slymoose
  • rightchea

It doesn't look like they want the DOA4 Ryu to be him in this game ki11er1egend. I remember them unmasking him as well. But there will be a diference supposely since they are going deeper into his life.

I all for the blood, wont be able to play it much if the little one is around though. Hell, don't care as long as they see me play it and no one else

Posted: February 28, 2011 4:19 PM
    rightchea
  • TheBRADLeyB

Ummm... Wasn't Ninja Gaiden 2 smoething about Sigma Delta Feltas in the title and one of the worst bigger budget games ever?

Posted: February 28, 2011 4:19 PM
  • JMason1984

I'm fine, it's just a flesh wound... wait, where are my intestines?

Posted: February 28, 2011 4:14 PM
  • RTR

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Ahhh, bloody good times for all!!!

Posted: February 28, 2011 3:43 PM
    RTR
  • doodle_billy

i love the challenge thats why i play these games.

Posted: February 28, 2011 3:36 PM
    doodle_billy
  • Grublet

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: February 28, 2011 3:17 PM
    Grublet
  • The_prince_of_canada

I'm excited at the idea of the game..but this trailer is just ehhh :P I'll wait a few months to get it, my friend bought the last one for $50 when it came out, and month later it was down to $20 ..so idk, i'll wait to get it

Posted: February 28, 2011 2:32 PM