Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta Gameplay

Posted: February 24, 2011
Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta Gameplay
Kevin Kelly straps in and shows Gears of War players what's in store for Gears of War 3 multiplayer beta. See gameplay footage of gruesome deaths and powerful weapons.

• BrenLeahey

Is that friggin' Prescott in armor?! I'll finally be able to kill the bastard?! (Read the novels to find out just what a bastard he is.) Sign me up!

Posted: April 7, 2011 4:08 PM
    BrenLeahey
  • kosterking

Got my beat all ready, i got it at my retailer in Holland(i live there so...) I bought 3 moths xbxlive and got it for free. Only the bulletstorm epic edition owners will have one week longer beta testing(starting @ 18 april) mine starts @ 25 april, end date is the same

Posted: March 29, 2011 9:17 AM
    kosterking
  • UxorialKopaka

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted: February 28, 2011 5:13 PM
    UxorialKopaka
  • phillyguerrilla

i cant wait, IT LOOKS DISGUSTING!!!!!

Posted: February 26, 2011 8:05 AM
    phillyguerrilla
  • phillyguerrilla

i cant wait for the full game, IT LOOKS SO DISGUSTING!!!

Posted: February 26, 2011 8:02 AM
    phillyguerrilla
  • GoldenCannon

Even in HD viewing the graphics is quite average at times poor in today's standards. Gameplay is still the same, nothing has changed which is dissappointing. I was expecting something more like vehicles and spaceships.

Posted: February 25, 2011 4:09 PM
    GoldenCannon
  • scoobythebeast

I don t understand. It looks a lot better than gears 2. But even if it didn t, besides the claymation every once in awhile, gears 2 looks great.

Posted: February 25, 2011 1:39 PM
    scoobythebeast
  • Renigade16

Why does everyone care so much about the gaddamnn graphics?
    Enjoy the game people.
    Jeez games arent just about graphics. See there are these things called "Story, Gameplay, and FUN" Thats what games are really about. Not How many polygons you can fit into a square inch.

Posted: February 25, 2011 12:49 PM
    Renigade16
  • jakeoven

ok this looks pretyy good not gonna lie... it needs to come out sooner than the 20th of sept.. what ever happened to april 6th??

Posted: February 25, 2011 12:10 PM
    jakeoven
  • WilyLoGo13

why dint you guys make this game in ps3 too!!!! sad face...

Posted: February 25, 2011 8:46 AM
    WilyLoGo13
  • down311

I love the Gears campaigns, I think they are hands down in the top 1% of any campaign out there but I have never been able to get into the MP at all. This video just show's hand picked edits and even that doesn't make the MP look much improved, I guarantee you that if you just watched a whole uncut MP game that it would show the same problems. I can't wait for the campaign and I love me some HORDE but I'm not holding my breath for a fixed MP.

Posted: February 25, 2011 8:36 AM
    down311
  • koolboricua

I know alot of people are complaining that it has the same graphics as 2 but in my view i dont care. I enjoyed 2 graphics they are more than impressive so why would i want more. Now what i really care for which Gears will always deliver is a fun game, an amazing story and just lost of killing. Now bring me Gears 3 i want to already play.

Posted: February 25, 2011 8:28 AM
    koolboricua
  • Azagathoth

Honestly there is only so much you can do with an aging system. I've got to give Epic credit for the improvements that have been made. I'm a huge gears fan and can't wait for 3. If all the naysayers want a huge leap forward on graphics and the like, you're probably going to have to wait till the next gen of consoles arrive. I would imagine the 360 is pretty much being pushed to its limits at current, the only thing holding back games is the hardware. That's why i lean towards PC primarily.

Posted: February 25, 2011 3:49 AM
    Azagathoth
  • zimmy91

Trolls everywhere...

Posted: February 25, 2011 12:08 AM
    zimmy91
  • 7he0ch0

Ok im in agreement with godzillaisyourdaddy the visuals are stunning as hell, the blood looks more realistic than the previous gears, and also the movement looks so much more fluid, i mean the part where cole gets stuck shows how much the animations and movement have improved.

Posted: February 24, 2011 10:45 PM
    7he0ch0
  • crasher339

really cant believe the people saying this looks the same. graphics are WAY better. and really nothing new? watch the video again.

Posted: February 24, 2011 7:52 PM
    crasher339
  • Valisk

I will never understand how people can still get excited about these games...
    They're so... boring looking.

Posted: February 24, 2011 7:17 PM
    Valisk
  • thinkblue124

uuhhhh.....i just creamed myself...

Posted: February 24, 2011 6:10 PM
    thinkblue124
  • greeknerd

This game is on my must buy list. Everything looks smoother. Can't wait for the beta.

Posted: February 24, 2011 6:00 PM
    greeknerd
  • shitzngiggles

i bought bulletstorm thinking that i was just going to play the beta and then just breeze through the actual game. but then i was like oh no i got to wait til april to get my gears 3 on, but then i was like WOW, bulletstorm is awesome!!!!

Posted: February 24, 2011 4:53 PM