Dead Island Cinematic Trailer

Posted: February 17, 2011
Dead Island Cinematic Trailer
Check out the cinematic trailer for Dead Island, but beware not to see on your vacation with your family.

• Jessy240sx

Honestly I would love to see a the RAM, and Butcher (A.K.A Handless Ninja).

The Thugs (A.K.A Posers) Well I think there really cool but... lets Face it the ONLY Thug in Dead Island is Sam B.

The Phat Zombie (Floater) its just to scary (I mean getting BARFED at? THE HORROR!!!)

The Suicider well... :-/ Hmmm. where to begin lets start with what he says? Is it Help me or Hug me... Ether way its not like anyone is actually going to help/hug this ugly mofo.

As for the story well i think it would be really cool. It is a great idea and it has a good potential to make an awesome Zombie movie.

As for the characters

Logan I am still trying to figure out how he got into the island I tought it was for rich people OHHH BURN!!!!! take that Logan.

Sam B well avery movie needs a black guy

Purna (A.K.A Man Hater) I dont know but I hope she dies or even worse GET BARFED ON!!! yeah lets add the Floater!!!.

Xian well i can say this with confidence, this movie will be a major hit if they add a HOT ASIAN CHICK!!!

OH! before i forget they should TOTALLY have Xian pantieless like in the game WOOT!!!

Oh I forgot about the Girl that carries you inventory I dont know her name I just call her my Mule. She is going to need a VERY BIG BAG to cary all the Inventory

Posted: September 30, 2011 10:27 PM
    Jessy240sx
  • ajdbomb

So if it is anything like the game's trailer, will it be like Dawn of the Dead meets Memento?

Posted: September 30, 2011 4:35 AM
    ajdbomb
  • InnerRise

I look forward to the trailer. Will pass on thhe movie though. K?

Posted: September 28, 2011 10:03 AM
    InnerRise
  • kinghunter64

believe it or not, not everyone is out just to make money....

Posted: September 28, 2011 8:35 AM
    kinghunter64
  • Unlight

Hasn't the game done enough of a disservice to such a fine trailer already? Now Hollywood wants slap it in plastic and mutilate it even more. Leave well enough alone. You aren't going to add anything to it, only diminish the trailer further.

Posted: September 27, 2011 10:05 PM
    Unlight
  • sephirothcloud

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Stop it Hollywood...STOP IT! THIS GAME JUST CAME OUT!

Posted: September 27, 2011 8:24 PM
    sephirothcloud
  • sweems13

It has great potential. Should be good as long as Uwe Boll doesn't get anywhere near it. His version of House Of The Dead was horrible,

Posted: September 27, 2011 7:54 PM
    sweems13
  • jay_bird26

Go Zack Snyder for the Director and Goerge Romero for the Producer & Producer,Go Dawn of the Dead 2004 Status, idk about u guys but that was one of my favorite zombie movies

Posted: September 27, 2011 7:51 PM
    jay_bird26
  • thejman85

i think this would be good and i wanna see it lets hope they don't make 5 of these like resident evil did

Posted: September 27, 2011 6:10 PM
    thejman85
  • Shiva64

Haha, I am honestly too much of a pansy to play games with zombies. Yet I can watch them on the big screen just fine. I guess it's just the 'interactive' experience that gets to me. Never knowing if there's some creepy groaning diseased looking /thing/ behind me or not.

However, I want to try and grow a pair and actually play this game. It looks genuinely fun to me, even if it's not the greatest hit out there. I just looks... fun.

If they do the movie right (hopefully to the same level of quality as in the trailer...), and I hope they do, it could end up being a big hit.

But lately with video game movies... it's a really big wish.

Posted: September 27, 2011 5:31 PM
    Shiva64
  • Sack-Lion

The only good zombie movies have been the ones made by George Romero, and most of those came out decades ago...

Posted: September 27, 2011 4:24 PM
    Sack-Lion
  • TheBRADLeyB

So my question to the people who don't believe the game lived up to the hype.

Do you think it failed because it isn't a 'good' game compared to how it's played and storyline?

Or Do you think it just failed to live up to your hype because what you saw in the trailer made you think the game was something different?

Posted: September 27, 2011 4:20 PM
  • headbuster98

i got it now and i like it it is so fun!

Posted: September 27, 2011 3:39 PM
    headbuster98
  • CoolerThanYourMom

why do i feel like they are just trying to ride of the success of "The Walking Dead"?....which is a much better zombie depiction

Posted: September 27, 2011 3:17 PM
    CoolerThanYourMom
  • Piercer666

I see literacy is not the strong suit of more than half of you cry babies that have posted thus far. Here let me simplify that for you... Duh... duh...dribble dribble drool. Illiteracy, and ignorance should be painful

Posted: September 27, 2011 3:01 PM
  • CoolerThanYourMom

Posted: September 27, 2011 2:57 PM
    CoolerThanYourMom
  • ginger_snap117

a zombie movie is a zombie movie. i think it'll be good; Dead Island wasn't a terribly game, and even if it didn't meet everyone's expectations the film is just being developed after it. movie industries can't stay right with books, why should they follow that with this game? maybe they'll make the plotline amazing. we don't know until the moment a real trailer for the movie hits youtube or the theaters, and until then we probably shouldn't make any judgements.

Posted: September 27, 2011 1:52 PM
  • martymar82

Screw this, I hated this game!

Posted: September 27, 2011 1:06 PM
    martymar82
  • eaglefan129

may I ask why? just because it was successful doesn't the film will be plus how are going to cram (I don't know how many hours) into a 2 hr or so film?

Posted: September 27, 2011 1:01 PM
    eaglefan129
  • IIFlippy

Uhhh...why are the comments for the trailer that came out in February?
    Seriously, My comment from February is even here... Its sad reading my comment too, realizing my expectations along with the rest of the gaming world were obviously way too high.

Posted: September 27, 2011 12:55 PM