X-List: Top 5 Marvel Characters We Want in MvC 3

Posted: February 16, 2011
X-List: Top 5 Marvel Characters We Want in MvC 3
Morgan Webb and Blair Herter run down the 5 Marvel characters we want to see in the cast of the upcoming Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.

• jr240483

Hey Winsterstar, Got one word for your comment.

Huh?

Are you serious??

I find it hard to believe she could do that. Especially to Thanos. Though I have not read all of the old old comic books days of Marvel , i kinda doubt she did that to all of them.

Posted: February 22, 2011 11:19 AM
    jr240483
  • secretgamer

LAME!!!

Posted: February 21, 2011 3:24 PM
    secretgamer
  • Hawkeye99

I think this was a poor attempt at a joke? Not only did they pick bad characters, they also took shots at the movies. And if you give a game 5/5 and particularily like the game, (I do not like the game) then at least make a serious video about it. Instead of picking jokes like Squirrel girl who I bet you just used wikipedia to get info about her. Step it up X-Play, no one wants to see this.

Posted: February 21, 2011 9:28 AM
    Hawkeye99
  • JimDanD

Was this a list of characters you want in MvC or a list of characters who are in terrible movies?

Posted: February 20, 2011 1:42 PM
    JimDanD
  • Coorslite

I had never heard of squirrel girl and i looked her up on wiki and wow she's beaten a lot of bad dudes!

Posted: February 20, 2011 10:18 AM
  • Red_Barron

this is why the people at xplay make me sick....at least on attack of the show you know 90% is comedy so it's hard to take them seriously. Xplay seems to be the snobs take on video games. Sorry guys you used to be cool. I have just lost my taste for bitterness.

Posted: February 19, 2011 9:12 PM
    Red_Barron
  • Xitek

What happened with Jin Saotome? He has one of the best movement fight, and the best cry of war... BLOOODIIAAAAA!!! jeje

Sus movimientos aunque son lentos, son fuertes, de alcanze medio y aparta a sus enemigos. Ser�a bueno que estuviera en MvsC3. Tambien Capitan Comando, ES EL QUE PRINCIPALMENTE DEBE SALIR POR SER DE CAPCOM, pues en su nombre lleva a esta corporaci�n (CAPtain COMmando).

Una secuela debe contener a sus principales personajes (o que salieron en su primera entrega), si no pierde un poco de nostalgia y calidad (en cuanto a mantener los personajes)

Humilde opinion de un amante a este juego desde ni�o, Marvel vs Capcom...

Posted: February 18, 2011 10:55 PM
    Xitek
  • vlweb3d

LAME - AS USUAL !!!

Posted: February 18, 2011 3:39 AM
  • Winterstar

The only people who dis Squirrel Girl are ones who lack comic knowledge.

Posted: February 17, 2011 6:00 PM
    Winterstar
  • JE9

haha, all the characters they want have terrible movies, so they found the most terrible comic book character for number 1

Posted: February 17, 2011 5:36 PM
    JE9
  • Winterstar

Hey now Squirrel Girl would rock in this. She's Marvel Comic's most powerful character. She's trashed Thanos, Doom Galactus Deadpool and many other marvel villans with little effort.

Posted: February 17, 2011 4:30 PM
    Winterstar
  • Zerokola

Wheres Barry in Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!

Posted: February 17, 2011 2:19 PM
    Zerokola
  • thatgamerguy360

REALLY! they would rather see a character named Squirrel Girl more than Venon or Gambit WOW they have lost some of my respect... and dont be hating on Wolverine then say you would what a movie about some rat girl more..

Posted: February 17, 2011 1:45 PM
    thatgamerguy360
  • Reese8732

Venom is one of my favs from MvC2, so I would love for him to come back for more. Ghost Rider is also a decent person, but I'm thinking like Carnage, Mystique, or someone like the Punisher. What they need to do is make Capcom vs SNK 3, that would rock. Can't believe I just said that it would rock, lol. You get the point.

Posted: February 17, 2011 11:49 AM
    Reese8732
  • power-o-pwn

Dude not cool!!! I loved all those movies! (except elektra and ghost rider I didn't see those). talk more about the actual reason you want these characters. stop with the hate!

Posted: February 16, 2011 11:52 PM
    power-o-pwn
  • rampon

what about carnage or cammy?

Posted: February 16, 2011 11:01 PM
    rampon
  • IRSticky

There's no reason Venom is not in MVC3!

Posted: February 16, 2011 8:52 PM
    IRSticky
  • Sourtron

That list is trash. The #1 was a joke. there is others like arch angel and silver surfer over Hamster chick.

Posted: February 16, 2011 7:03 PM