DICE 2011 "Monsters, Muppets and Movies" Presentation

Posted: February 16, 2011
DICE 2011 "Monsters, Muppets and Movies" Presentation
John Stevenson, Director of Kung Fu Panda, discusses how your job should be something you truly love in order to obtain success.

Tags:

DICE 2011, G4

• midori_fox

This was a great speech! It would be awesome to meet him in person.
    I downloaded this in case its ever taken down.

Posted: February 26, 2011 1:18 PM
  • bertklein

Love your article!
    We just released a feature documentary that is being distributed on dvd by Indiepixfilms on the life of David Klein-the forgotten founder of Jelly Belly jelly beans Its an amazing true story that has to be seen to be believed It is the Social Network with candy we were just written up in USA Today we d love for you to review the film This film really is truly inspirational for anyone who has had major ups and downs in life. It is directed by Costa Botes(Forgotten Silver). Candyman is also playing on the Doc Channel.
    Candyman the David Klein Story is directed by Costa Botes(Forgotten Silver),exec produced by Eddie Schmidt(This film is not yet rated) and features Weird Al Yankovic.

website and trailer is at http://www.candymanfilm.com

Bert Klein
    Producer

Posted: February 19, 2011 10:08 PM
  • MiraiMi

If only I could've seen it live....

Posted: February 18, 2011 9:33 PM
  • Nerdi_Master

I loved this speech, I hope it stays on the site forever cuz I could watch it over and over. I needed something like this in my life because I intend to get into the video game business and hearing such an inspiring message was sort of a revelation.

Posted: February 16, 2011 9:54 PM
    Nerdi_Master
  • SquallLionhart25

this was very inspiring i learned about one of my personal heroes Jim Henson. Thanks for posting this.

Posted: February 16, 2011 6:34 PM
  • wolfman2010

Quite inspiring... reminds me a bit of 'The Last Lecture'. The message is great, and even the profanity is well used.

Posted: February 16, 2011 2:45 PM
    wolfman2010
  • Xsess

His speech was amazing! Thanks for posting this!

Posted: February 16, 2011 2:01 PM
    Xsess
  • Mykel_the_archangel

Fantastic presentation. Great stories and messages.

Posted: February 16, 2011 1:18 PM