InFamous 2 "Good & Evil" Gameplay Trailer

Posted: February 15, 2011
InFamous 2 "Good & Evil" Gameplay Trailer
Will you save the people of New Marais or bring destruction to the city? Check out the good and evil path you can choose from in this gameplay trailer for inFamous 2

• Nintenguy

inFamous 2. It only does everything

Posted: February 21, 2011 1:52 PM
    Nintenguy
  • DarkKirby2500

I hope the decisions you make in the game actually effect the story this time. In Infamous 1 no matter your choices, the outcome was exactly the same. Also as others have said, the good powers were better then the evil powers in every single way.

Posted: February 16, 2011 8:53 AM
    DarkKirby2500
  • Prax150

Only 4 days late. Better than your average, G4 ;)

Seriously though this looks great. I read that this game is going to use something like 50% of the PS3's cell, double that of the first game. Can't wait!

Posted: February 16, 2011 7:52 AM
    Prax150
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

Alreday on my list of games to buy, and this trailer doesn't change that one bit. Loved the first game, and the second looks nothing short of epic. Also, (though I'm gonna miss the red lightning) I'm glad they didn't quite make good and evil so black and white with your powers. Now the only thing I wish I knew was when the heck this is coming out because I can't wait.

Posted: February 16, 2011 7:43 AM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • BONERJAM

This looks better than the original in a lot of ways. I can't wait til it comes out.

Posted: February 16, 2011 6:59 AM
    BONERJAM
  • ronaldo99

Does anyone else see the similarities between this and Star Wars? He's got force push and even a light saber in this game! lol, Anyway, I'm not complaining. I loved the first game

I personally was going to boycott this one because they unnecessarily changed Cole into a pansy. But this video makes it look pretty sweet... Hopefully original Cole will be playable at some point. Raspy voice and all.

Posted: February 16, 2011 6:53 AM
    ronaldo99
  • RandyMercer

Woot Can't wait, I love how it looks and how it's progressing.

Posted: February 15, 2011 10:50 PM
    RandyMercer
  • Blackdawn87

I just hope that the (Good & bad) Story choices dont result in the same consequences no matter what you choose. I would like some branching story lines so I can enjoy more play throughts. After I started my second play throught on the first game I noticed that no matter what I did the story followed the same path which really annoyed me.

Posted: February 15, 2011 10:04 PM
    Blackdawn87
  • sycochris

i bought a ps3 just to play Infamous

Posted: February 15, 2011 9:56 PM
    sycochris
  • jscott0126

Hey G4 ur advertisements b4 vids is making it impossible for me to watch them. Literally because of the ads the vids won't load:(

Posted: February 15, 2011 8:37 PM
  • thechamp1985

Man, am I glad I just bought a PS3! Gonna buy Infamous this weekend. Already can't wait for Infamous 2!

Posted: February 15, 2011 8:31 PM
    thechamp1985
  • JakobiRobi9

I love how much more like flying the floating ability seems like in this game.

Posted: February 15, 2011 8:05 PM
    JakobiRobi9
  • darkpsycosis

first one is great but i do wish they would fix his clingy-ness it was sometimes difficult to navigate because cole would grab onto everything!

Posted: February 15, 2011 7:38 PM
    darkpsycosis
  • Symicide

Damn I love owning a PS3.

Posted: February 15, 2011 7:32 PM
    Symicide
  • Jax009

I hope they don't screw it up. And for crying out loud, for the love of GOD, don't leave us hanging when we beat the game. A little DLC isn't too much to ask.

Posted: February 15, 2011 6:47 PM
  • SirFault

Cannot wait for this game. I absolutely loved the first one, maybe I'll pre-order for my first time.

Posted: February 15, 2011 6:19 PM
    SirFault
  • Fuzion9

man infamous is one of the best hidden treasures for the PS3. If this polishes the gameplay a little more, it's a must have

Posted: February 15, 2011 5:44 PM
    Fuzion9
  • Crankr

Live
    "GUH! Oh thank you, I tho-"
    DIE!
    "GUGUGUGU"
    Live!
    "RAH! Please no, pl-
    NOW DIE
    "GUGUGU"
    Now LIVE AGAIN
    "GOD PLEASE END THI-"
    NOW DIE AGAIN!

Posted: February 15, 2011 4:46 PM
    Crankr
  • nvserg

looks like old James Bond style, run in and start smashing. no strategy, i dont like it sorry.

Posted: February 15, 2011 4:17 PM
    nvserg
  • Wildcard273

Holy crap with a capital whiskey tango foxtrot?! Awesome, I just finished the first one a few months ago and I'm eager to play the new one. WOW! This, Uncharted 3 and ME3 coming this year, good gravy! I'm not even going to get into SWTOR coming out, I'm going to need a clone to help me play all these great games!

Posted: February 15, 2011 4:02 PM