Halo: Reach "Defiant Map Pack" Debut Trailer

Posted: February 14, 2011
Halo: Reach "Defiant Map Pack" Debut Trailer
Spartans, ready your assault rifles and prepare to take the fight to new fronts! Halo: Reach has more DLC maps coming your way and this is your chance to see the maps in action. Check out the defiant map pack debut trailer for Halo: Reach.

• ossiss

yes. yes i am. but my money is already going to pokemon... so if i have enough left over, ill buy this.

Posted: February 14, 2011 11:55 PM
    ossiss
  • Illinois Broski

Damn, there go another 800 MS points.

Posted: February 14, 2011 4:52 PM
    Illinois+Broski
  • Adjacent

I like how everyone bitches about paying for DLC. Have you all forgotten that video games are a business, thees companies don't make games because we love and hold them dear to us. No they make them so we will spend money on them. What makes you think you should get it for free? If you don't want to pay don't get it, but realize this is how it is we will pay for every little thing that comes to our beloved and favorite games.

Posted: February 14, 2011 1:41 PM
    Adjacent
  • Mazorazer43

Totalty looking forward to these maps its nice to see a firefight map coming out, but I think if they did that they should have included one more map just for multiplayer because we are only really getting 2 new mapes for competitive play and one firefight which may have multiplayer components but it is not what playing Halo is really about. I am still going to be buying this we it comes out reguardless just wish 343 would have made a better choice about how many maps and what kind. Hopefully 343 will be releasing at least one or more map packs and then working or already have started working on Halo 4, or another Halo game I love this series and hope that it does not fall off with Bungie going to Activitsion

Posted: February 14, 2011 1:32 PM
    Mazorazer43
  • RickyRevolver

3 Maps for probably 800 Microsoft Points

Oh Bungie, your really learning from the BEST(Activision) on how to rip people off with map packs. you can hide behind that EPIC Music all you want, but unlike your typical halo fanboys, I see through your lies.

Let the thumb downs Begin.

Posted: February 14, 2011 1:08 PM
    RickyRevolver
  • Kidmafia

I'm looking forward to this, though I do agree with Ra3000, especially for xbox, if we are paying for gold then I think that some of the bigger games on xbox should have free map packs, granted I will still buy these though. I do need a break from Black Ops and I miss my Halo days.

Posted: February 14, 2011 12:51 PM
    Kidmafia
  • tmc002

U no how long its been since i've played halo since blk ops came out? im still buying the pack...

Posted: February 14, 2011 12:34 PM
  • GreedyMcNasty

I am with OneEyedJohnny.
    I didn't buy the last map packs, not going to get the new ones. This long time Halo fan, is over Halo reach and is looking forward to other games. It will take a Huge update if not a brand new game to win me over again. All of my friends have sold there copies and are playing black ops. I think it has to do with getting banned for boosting there rank.

There is something wrong with a game company that can take away all your hard work for exploiting there in game glitches. Make every character be able to run, take away the load outs, put the OS and invisible power ups back in, put my halo 2 tank back in, take away the bloom and gloom, and then maybe Bungie will see more than 40,000 people playing there game again.

Till then I am waiting for gears and playing black ops.

Posted: February 14, 2011 10:40 AM
    GreedyMcNasty
  • OneEyedJohnny

I played Reach for about 2 months and had a great time with it. The matchmaking is too old school and needs improving. I hate being abandoned by my teammates, due to lagging out or rage quitting, and the game not allow anyone else to join. I don't think too many people bought the Noble map pack, not enough for MS to brag about anyway, and I bet only half of the people that bought it will buy the new one.

Posted: February 14, 2011 9:52 AM
    OneEyedJohnny
  • ZORDONofEltar

i really wish xbox would re-release halo 2 on arcade...im not feeling the new ones...

Posted: February 14, 2011 9:46 AM
    ZORDONofEltar
  • Panic.exe

anyone know the name of it?

Posted: February 14, 2011 9:29 AM
    Panic.exe
  • Panic.exe

man i gotta have that version of the halo theme

Posted: February 14, 2011 9:28 AM
    Panic.exe
  • down311

I'm soo glad that Frankie O'Connor is taking Halo over, you can already tell by these maps that he has a far better understanding and love for Halo than anyone at Bungie.

Posted: February 14, 2011 9:15 AM
    down311
  • ninenightmares

if its 800 points maybe and isnt it too soon to release new maps does that mean that theres a new halo in the works???

Posted: February 14, 2011 8:52 AM
    ninenightmares
  • waluigi1634

These look pretty nice, this might be what I was waiting for to go back to Halo from Black Ops, or my PS3 for that matter...

Posted: February 14, 2011 8:51 AM
    waluigi1634
  • Number216

nifty

Posted: February 14, 2011 8:46 AM
    Number216
  • Lord_Wake

Looks like the Halo reins have been officially handed off from Bungie to 343 Industries. Knew this day was coming soon...but still a sad day :(

Posted: February 14, 2011 7:40 AM
    Lord_Wake
  • greeknerd

I will definetly be getting these.

Posted: February 14, 2011 7:35 AM
    greeknerd
  • gamerotaku

Looks way better than the noble pack.

Posted: February 14, 2011 6:59 AM