Fresh Ink Online: Wolverine, Captain America, Walking Dead

Posted: February 11, 2011
Fresh Ink Online: Wolverine, Captain America, Walking Dead
Comic guru Blair Butler reviews new issues of Wolverine, Ultimate Captain America, and The Walking Dead.

• butmunch34

Ah you guys, this is a wonderful video made for the INTERNET, no need to bleep, say %uck, and #hit, and #itch and #astards all you want!!

Wow I'm not even allowed to use profanity in my comments, come on!

Posted: February 18, 2011 9:25 AM
    butmunch34
  • Chalons

Congratulations on another great show, Blair.
    This week's show seemed a little short.
    I guess apart from the Walking Dead there wasn't a lot worth talking about this week.
    I'm right behind you on Ultimate Captain America. I'll go further.
    For me, the whole Ultimate universe is just non-heroic, @$$ versions of Marvel characters.

Posted: February 13, 2011 4:13 AM
    Chalons
  • longbowhunter

Ultimate Capt. America is probably my favorite character in the Ultimate universe. Of course someone with the name Capt. America is gonna be an Ugly American. Great seeing PunisherMax back. Jason Aaron for the win this week. Walking Dead was great! Poor Morgan.

Posted: February 12, 2011 10:59 AM
    longbowhunter
  • sdunham818

@ilovefreshink Thanks for the kind words.

Posted: February 11, 2011 4:38 PM
  • sdunham818

Wanted to thank Mike, Blair and the rest of Fresh Ink and G4 for spreading the work about our auction to help a former comic shop owner diagnosed with Cancer! Go to Cranboyz.blogspot.com for all the details!

Like I always say, the JSA may teach you how to be a hero...and the Titans may teach you to be a family...but the League..sure, it teaches you how to protect, but from the very start...the League teaches you how to fight! (and we're fighting for CRAN!)

- Oliver Jonas "Ollie" Queen

Posted: February 11, 2011 4:35 PM
  • ilovefreshink

Good show today. I read Who is Jake Ellis last weed and I totally loved the pacing of that book. Its hard to believe thats a full comic book because of how well paced it is. It went by in a flash and left me wanting more.

I love Image's limited series. Jake Ellis, Infinite Vacation, 27... the list goes on and on.

I would like to point out some of the stuff I've decided to pick up, such as: Marineman, Heroes for Hire, Aarons Wolverine, Powerman and Iron Fist and the incredibly cool Lady Mechanika. Cool stuff all around this days.

Hope that comic store owner gets some good help with the auction too. Its awesome to see the comic community come together to help out.

Yet another awesome fresh ink.

Posted: February 11, 2011 1:53 PM