COD: Black Ops - First Strike Ascension Zombie Map Gameplay

Posted: February 2, 2011
COD: Black Ops - First Strike Ascension Zombie Map Gameplay
First Strike is featuring a another map for the fan-favorite Zombies mode. This level is called, Ascension, in which puts players against hoards of vicious, perk-stealing zombie monkeys, flesh-eating Soviet Zombies.

• PR__SLAYER

in my opinion, ascension has the creepiest easter egg. the best way to explain it is that its a mystery door and it costs 1500 to open it. but heres the best part, a vault door on a wall just moves to the right and no room is revealed. you just spent 1500 for nothing

Posted: April 4, 2011 4:50 PM
    PR__SLAYER
  • PR__SLAYER

Anyone notice that the player in this video is a complete noob, this guy wastes a full clip on a zombie in the first round and is horrible in keeping track of points and zombies. I've seen five year olds that have better skills. I'd love to see this guy reach round 10 or 15

Posted: March 31, 2011 4:23 PM
    PR__SLAYER
  • tippsy711

ZOMBIES!

Posted: February 20, 2011 3:07 PM
    tippsy711
  • BONERJAM

I love this map well aside from the b&w filter it starts with which seemed cool at first but after a couple of games its just annoying. I made it to level 18 yesterday with randoms(you know how that usually goes) so I'm excited to see how far I can get with my buddies(who actually work as a team).

Posted: February 3, 2011 8:57 AM
    BONERJAM
  • HumanGiant13

I hate the 360. I want this map pack. i dont even want the multiplayer maps I just want to kill zombie space monkeys

Posted: February 2, 2011 10:21 PM
    HumanGiant13
  • aloofmass

has anyone figured out the little russian dolls laying around?

Posted: February 2, 2011 8:13 PM
    aloofmass
  • tubadude1818

You know... I play black ops on the Wii (i don't want to hear about it), but Wii players get all the crap. I would love to play ascension, and the other five multiplayer maps, but no.... they only give it to Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. All Wii players who are sick of getting the short end of the stick, thumbs up.

Posted: February 2, 2011 6:12 PM
    tubadude1818
  • MyopicManiac

Zombie Space Monkeys. 'Nuff said.

Posted: February 2, 2011 5:53 PM
    MyopicManiac
  • SweatySocks

someone was very eager to show off their cod knowledge

Posted: February 2, 2011 4:52 PM
    SweatySocks
  • MasterOfWeed

This is hands down the best and most challenging zombie map on Black Ops and just so you guys know *SPOILER ALERT* You use all of the landers to activate the rocket for launch and once you launch it up by the 1st box area it opens the Pack-a-punch room and to turn on the music you have to find all 3 Sickle holding teddy bears and press X on them and they will make a noise like the brain jars in Der Riese, The new perk PHD Flogger what it does is when you dive to prone off of a ledge or some stairs you will explode killing all zombies around you leaving you unharmed and it is a really useful perk for emergencies, Lastly how the monkeys work, The monkeys shouldn't appear if no one has any perks but when they do the goal for the monkeys is they go and raid the perk machine and you have to stop them or they will steal your equipped perk BUT if you manage to stop them before they even touch the machine they will drop a bottle power up along with max ammo which will give you a random perk I suggest you get claymores and set them by the machines they help a lot. Also a good spot to hold out is the area where you buy the Sickle if you have 4 people have 2 watch the windows and 2 watch the hall Ive made it to round 23 with that place.

Hope this helped people.

Posted: February 2, 2011 4:48 PM
    MasterOfWeed
  • JayHairston

Anyone else get a hardcore Portal: GlAd0s vibe watching this?

Posted: February 2, 2011 4:41 PM
  • mrsappho

Damn I wish I could play it on my ps3.

Posted: February 2, 2011 4:38 PM
    mrsappho
  • SirValor1177

All these videos about Black Ops really makes me want to buy the game.

Posted: February 2, 2011 4:21 PM