The Insane Clown Posse Visits AOTS!

Posted: February 2, 2011
The Insane Clown Posse Visits AOTS!

The Insane Clown Posse is finally here! Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope hang out with Kevin Pereira where they finally clear things up about their music, philosophy and the next Gathering of the Juggalos.

Ninjas, check out these pics of ICP on set with Kevin Pereira!

• EmmybodyKilla

I love the hate. That's why they are the most hated band in the world. (: So keep on hating, and when I graduate from Stetson with my Hatchetman tattooed on my arm, I will remind you of who your boss is. Remember, this Juggalo is going to own you, and pay you minimum wage. :) PEACE MCL

Posted: May 22, 2012 11:49 AM
    EmmybodyKilla
  • lotusenta

It sounds to me like all of the little boys who live in mommy's basement have to make fun of people who are successful in doing what they love because they are jealous. Get over yourselves, and get back in the basement where you belong.

I'm a Juggalo, and I'm damned proud of it. I'm also a gamer chick, married, and probably have a higher IQ than most of these haters.

I'm done with basement-dwelling neanderthals. Get back to me when you grow the hell up.

Posted: April 15, 2011 3:44 PM
  • Lil_Twized

whoop whoop i love haters thats what makes us who we are i love the dark carnival thats how i'll die thats how i'll live everybody jump to the juggalo sound ____ out of here if you ant down with the clown im a wicked clown for life...

Posted: April 11, 2011 6:45 PM
    Lil_Twized
  • Webreever

What. The. Fark. The worst band/pair of rappers in the world, and they are featured on G4? WHERE IS YOUR FARKING MIND KEVIN?

Posted: March 3, 2011 9:15 PM
  • encenoa

Shame on AOTS for having these guys on.

Shame on Kevin for agreeing to the interview.

Posted: March 1, 2011 10:27 AM
    encenoa
  • NitemareWC4Life

First off to all the haters, "Thank you"! The more you people hate on us, the stronger we become and we are growing everyday. Not all of us are like the ones you met though. Not all of us are drug addicts or any of that other crap you said about us. I would love for you people to sit down and take the time to read the book Behind The Paint. Then maybe, just maybe you will change your feelings about ICP and all of us. You will realize what kinda stuff they had to go through to get where they are now. I think the real reason you hate them so much is because they didn't sell out to being played on the d@mn radio to get their fan base. Besides if you hate them so much, why do you even bother following videos they are in or posting on blogs about them....seems to me that all you secretly like them if you follow their stuff and make it ur objective to hate on all of us. Call us a gang if you want to, but we all know we are FAMILY and not a Gang. MMFWCL to all my Homies. Down with the clown til I'm dead in the ground!

Posted: February 28, 2011 11:29 PM
  • Juggalopez

The way I look at G4 is that it was made for nerds and juggalos, if you don't believe that it was made for juggalos just look at G4's past and present, ICP has always been with G4 and If you want to be a hater then don't even wake up in the morning. MMFWCL!!!

Posted: February 10, 2011 12:04 PM
  • mitcjase

"Not going to have a bunch of a-holes coming in and ruining it"

They do that all by themselves. They don't even know what the hell they're saying. They need to lay off the sopor slime pies.

Posted: February 7, 2011 11:06 PM
    mitcjase
  • J-Kob_Do'Urden

this makes me miss my younger yrs.......goodtimes.

Posted: February 7, 2011 11:54 AM
  • ajohn243

ajohn243's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: February 4, 2011 5:14 PM
  • vvickedme

Dis them all you want they have outlasted most your favorite music artists. They are brilliant they have their own DVD movies, top selling platinum cd's, books, comic books, tons of different merch, their own energy drink, jewelry, wrestling, record label with lots of great artists. The only reason you hate is because you assume, you judge others without knowing any facts. Me & my husband have been Juggalos for 15yrs. these guys have transformed and grown into very rich & talented guys. I love that G4 always show love for ICP. Ya most the time you think they are dissing them but anytime someone mentions ICP in anyway, it only makes them that much more popular. So go ahead fuel the fire with your hatred, all you do is make them more famous and make yourselves look stupid clueless.

Posted: February 3, 2011 3:53 PM
    vvickedme
  • natedoggcata619

Anyone who thought this was a good idea should be fired immediately. ICP is quite possibly the worst thing to happen to music EVER! These worthless idiots should be flipping burgers somewhere

Posted: February 3, 2011 3:18 PM
    natedoggcata619
  • bigbluectc

Talk about losers. These white guys with talking like a black guy does not make them look cool. Who knows, maybe they are from the city, but to me they came across as wanna be gangsta s-holes with just enough fame to get on AOTS which,for AOTS standards, they're at rock bottom. lol. No offense AOTS

Posted: February 3, 2011 2:30 PM
    bigbluectc
  • D3thN1gh7

I still love AOTS but a little bit of my respect for the show has just been permanently lost. I agree with all the haters here. I hate juggalos and absolutely HATE this band with a passion. As others have stated here, AOTS, please oh please do not do this ever again.

Posted: February 3, 2011 2:29 PM
    D3thN1gh7
  • skweejal

I only watched this so I could be reminded of how effin gay insane clown posse is.

Posted: February 3, 2011 1:03 PM
  • LeonEscobar

theyre not all that good.

Posted: February 3, 2011 12:41 PM
  • sebman59

ICP's music isn't that bad, it is their followers, the so called "Juggalos". I got to know some a few years ago and became good friends with them, but after a long while, they let me know a little secret, they were Arian Brotherhood. I got real scared and moved because I look white, but I'm half Mexican, and I was afraid that if they found out, they would have killed me in some sadistic racist way. ICP's music spawns hatred and racism in young white people, and I believe that it should be considered dangerous, expecially the yearly gathering of the Juggalos.

Posted: February 3, 2011 12:01 PM
    sebman59
  • sebman59

m

Posted: February 3, 2011 11:56 AM
    sebman59
  • sebman59

there are alot of people who are saying not to hate them until you listen to there music and meet a juggalo. I listened to their music, and it's not all that bad, but then I met a juggalo for the first time. He was a real dick, and after knowing him and his other juggalos for a while, he let me in on a little secret, EVERYONE OF THEM WERE INNITIATED IN THE ARIAN BROTHERHOOD. I was really surprised and glad that I was half white, they probably would have killed me in some sadistic way if they had known I was half mexican.
    I think ICP is a group that unintentionally spawns hatred in little white kids, which over time, can develope into dangerous racism.

Posted: February 3, 2011 11:50 AM
    sebman59
  • TopherW

Man, as much crap as Kevin has talked in the past... I'm surpised he didn't bring up how much they get made fun of.

Kevin... I know you had two crazy angry clowns in front of you, but speak your mind about what you think of the juggalos. You can have respect for them, but you have to talk about the way you actually feel. crack a few jokes about how stupid they look, talk about how white trashy most of them are. its the truth, and at the end of the day those guys embrace it.

Disappointed by the way you conducted the interview... but props on not getting your ass kicked. hahaha... still one of my favorite "journalists" on the air.

Posted: February 3, 2011 11:48 AM