Games For The PlayStation NGP Trailer

Posted: February 2, 2011
Games For The PlayStation NGP Trailer
Want to know what games are coming out for the PlayStation NGP? Check out the gaming line-ups trailer to answer that question.

• shinji_xak

touch control is going to be tough to get used to; and Yea Gravity Daze looks amazing!!

Posted: February 25, 2011 1:56 PM
    shinji_xak
  • x_hunter_x

Wow... the games looks amazing on the ngp! Does anyone know what the song for the trailer was called?

Posted: February 5, 2011 6:15 AM
  • Pippdaddy

Seeing these games makes this handheld a must for me. Just have to wait for E3 to see how much and when we can play.

Posted: February 3, 2011 8:08 AM
    Pippdaddy
  • Notafanboythatiknow

It is nice to see excitement from another handheld besides the 3DS. The NGP will be pricy ($400 perhaps). Hopefully that will not kill the excitement for a machine that seems amazing. The more competition, the better.

Posted: February 3, 2011 7:12 AM
    Notafanboythatiknow
  • Valentinog

If less then $300, will buy it day 1

Posted: February 3, 2011 3:21 AM
    Valentinog
  • OracleAndroid

Day one Purchase for sure. A Resistance Prequel (at least that's how the trailer looked) is going to be awesome. Also Killzone, LBP and Uncharted will be amazing. Hopefully a Metal Gear title will pop up too.

Posted: February 2, 2011 9:31 PM
    OracleAndroid
  • dangerous1st

i'll only get the P2 if my psp saves and games transfer over (with no cost) only because i want to keep my FFT lion war and not have to buy it for a forth time...
    P.s.: l2 and r2 is now the touch pad on the back i think people need to know that....
    side note: still waiting for them to make the psp[2] a controler for single player games; like how the ds is at useing two screens [example in CoD.BL.OPS psp screen can be ur rc screen on in a racing the a rear view/speed dom and....fighting games as a health bar or item list... LBP as ur triangle list.....] they can do this, they just don't or haven't seen a ds.... or the fact that no one has the psp but me and one other person, out of everyone i know (refrence feedback feb. 2).....

Posted: February 2, 2011 8:45 PM
    dangerous1st
  • kinghunter64

my mind was just blown away

Posted: February 2, 2011 8:06 PM
    kinghunter64
  • junkie4mma

the R1 and R2 buttons are now detectable systems in the back of the system, if you have one finger from both hands in the back and wave it down behind the system

it sounds more complicated than it actually is

Posted: February 2, 2011 7:05 PM
  • Infinius

This is a much more effecting teaser for the tech than their other commercial.

I know they want us to know it does more than just play games, but seeing as it is a PLAYstation- playing games is an important thing to show.

Posted: February 2, 2011 6:43 PM
    Infinius
  • camaro72toy

Where are the L2 and R2 buttons at?

Posted: February 2, 2011 6:31 PM
    camaro72toy
  • poopikins

good PS2 graphics at best

Posted: February 2, 2011 6:25 PM
    poopikins
  • Maurisiocmv

This look pretty tham good. It might actually make me care about portable gaming. Ive bought plenty of psps and many alteration of the ds but only play them casually like a few hours a week. This i believe will actually make portable gaming competitive. I would drop 300 for this quite easily just like i would buy the 3ds for 250 but ill wait for the holiday to make up my mind.

Posted: February 2, 2011 6:20 PM
  • voodoocabcad

PS3 graphics my ass! Well i suppose PS3 graphics must be trash if that's the truth.

Posted: February 2, 2011 5:34 PM
    voodoocabcad
  • Xeno_6891

Sony's staying on the safe side with franchise regulars like Uncharted and LittleBigPlanet. Kind of wish they would have prepared more unique games like Gravity Daze and Little Deviants. These 2 titles alone could be a selling point for the NGP. Still something to look forward to. Now let's follow up with pricing :p

Posted: February 2, 2011 5:24 PM
    Xeno_6891
  • CustosIntusSilentium

Hopefully these aren't all the launch titles. Either way, Sony has two things working against them right now- an unknown price tag, and moronic brand loyalty to Nintendo.

Posted: February 2, 2011 5:03 PM
    CustosIntusSilentium
  • CustosIntusSilentium

Posted: February 2, 2011 5:02 PM
    CustosIntusSilentium
  • linc77

nintendo just sh@ their pants

Posted: February 2, 2011 4:17 PM
    linc77
  • Blue_Vortex

The best game I saw there had to be Gravity Daze. That being said I still don't have any plans on buying a PSP2, if they bring it to the ps3 I'll definitely buy the game.

Posted: February 2, 2011 3:52 PM
    Blue_Vortex
  • M6000

First of I want to start by saying this isn't a new trailer G4 I saw this same video on Gamespot.com the day the NGP was announced.
    Man every time I see gameplay footage for the the PSP2 I get more and more stoked for this system. This portable is going to change mobile gaming forever. I have never seen such amazing games with such amazing graphics on a portable device this is the future of portable gaming for sure and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Posted: February 2, 2011 3:38 PM