Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One "Oktonok Level" Trailer

Posted: February 1, 2011
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One "Oktonok Level" Trailer
Big fish equals four player co-op fun. Watch the Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One gameplay trailer showing off the Oktonok level featuring a giant boss.

• kentla57

I've watched my two sons play all of them and they loved them, (happy boys means bad dad in mom's eyes) har! har! This looks awesome, and will buy 3 of them so I can play too. This is such a cool series.!!!!! hey Cyborger you are a hardcore gamer have fun with the PS3 and the free online they provide. Be careful or you'll get hooked.

Posted: February 2, 2011 9:06 PM
    kentla57
  • themashz

I love the franchise, but coop just doesn't sit right with me.
    I'll have to see more before I can judge.

Posted: February 2, 2011 8:44 PM
    themashz
  • jakeoven

ugh! y cant they make it for xbox 360... ive been playing these games since they came out y cant they make it for all systems ugh this annoys me

Posted: February 2, 2011 7:02 PM
    jakeoven
  • Cyborger

Kinda makes me want to buy a PS3 and play the old series plus this one. That's one thing PS3 and Wii has over the 360 and that's platformers. I know 360 owners will flame me for saying this but I'm seriously thinking about trading in my 360 for something else because they have too many shooters and not enough platform games. There I said it. Now bring on the jokes about how I'm not a "hardcore" gamer, I don't care.

Posted: February 2, 2011 4:54 PM
    Cyborger
  • MrRatchet1995

Why the hell is Dr. Nefarious using a weapon?! He's a villain with awesome super powers like the ones from UYA and ACiT! I hope insomniac didn't screw him up

Posted: February 2, 2011 11:01 AM
  • The_prince_of_canada

can you be anyone else other than Quark, Ractchet, Nefarious, and clank?

Posted: February 2, 2011 9:21 AM
    The_prince_of_canada
  • KingAlex623

who is driving the boat they're all waterskiing behind?

Posted: February 2, 2011 7:08 AM
    KingAlex623
  • ninenightmares

looks like fun ive never played any of them but i always wanted to and now i cant cuz im buying the 3ds instead of a ps3 so maybe next year

Posted: February 2, 2011 6:54 AM