Resistance 3 "PlayStation Experience" Trailer

Posted: February 1, 2011
Resistance 3 "PlayStation Experience" Trailer
See the experiences players will go through when playing Resistance 3 on the PlayStation 3. Check out the gameplay trailer for Resistance 3.

• MiggsFiggs

Cowboys vs. Aliens here we come!

Posted: April 3, 2011 6:43 AM
  • borrisnash

Damn it i have to change my pants again!!

Posted: February 8, 2011 11:38 AM
    borrisnash
  • kentla57

wow this looks awesome!!! can hardly wait for it to get shipped.

Posted: February 6, 2011 4:05 PM
    kentla57
  • wutmike

more likely kingkong

Posted: February 3, 2011 5:43 PM
    wutmike
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

The new trailer looks amazing, can't wait for this to come out. I find it kinda insulting on how this wasn't featured in the exclusive big ones segment on X-Play. Ah well, was featured in the 1st big ones segment back in december, so not worth complaining about too much I suppose.

Posted: February 2, 2011 4:22 PM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • RandyMercer

Some how I don't think people would have said anything about the Brumak similarities if it weren't mentioned by Gaskill, it's not all his fault though ppl are just... anyway, stop trying to downplay this game really there were 3 post on PS3 exclusive games and they had the same idiots saying negative things that did have any structure to it.

Posted: February 2, 2011 3:08 PM
    RandyMercer
  • ozziekun

Looks really intense! Kinda gives off the Half life 2 Citadel look at the beginning! But the game does look great!!!

Posted: February 2, 2011 2:10 PM
    ozziekun
  • JimDanD

Looks awesome but that thing looks a lot like a Brumak from Gears. Still want, I love Resistance and Gears.

Posted: February 2, 2011 1:48 PM
    JimDanD
  • UNrealx007

You guys are retarded it looks nothing like a Burmak. stop comparing and just have fun with it.

Posted: February 2, 2011 1:23 PM
    UNrealx007
  • imonline

The environment reminds me of Fallout...

Posted: February 2, 2011 12:29 PM
    imonline
  • MrRatchet1995

FINALLY! You have all the weapons just like Resistance 1!! It looks even darker like R1 than in R2! I can't wait to play game online! The disappointing thing is that Hale is gone, but it leads to me to wonder why did hale have to die? He was just becoming one of the chimera and turn into Daedalus, Well let's see how it goes. either way I'm REALLY EXCITED!

Posted: February 2, 2011 11:07 AM
  • hoof_hearted4

i want this game soooo bad. i hope it has some form of coop, idc if they change it, as long as its good

Posted: February 1, 2011 9:24 PM
    hoof_hearted4
  • guerillap1mp

i believe that insomniac said that they werent bringing back the coop from R2. it kinda sucks cause i really liked but i still love they multiplayer

Posted: February 1, 2011 5:53 PM
    guerillap1mp
  • gamermoney

I'm just hlad this doesn't have that too realistic feel to it. it annoys me after a while

Posted: February 1, 2011 4:30 PM
    gamermoney
  • russian33

i just came

Posted: February 1, 2011 4:25 PM
    russian33
  • Bub433

that new bullseye tag effect was so fricken sweet.

Posted: February 1, 2011 4:13 PM
    Bub433
  • sarid

as much as i like the resistance games...why after watching the trailer and during the trailer did i just sigh and go "this again?" i mean i like what they have done with the guns and bringing back the weapon wheel but idk...maybe it just reminds me of ratchet and clank to much this time around with the whole dropship and big fat target deal =/

Posted: February 1, 2011 3:53 PM
    sarid
  • Crankr

GEARS OF RESISTANCE 3
    The overhyped game about a remnant human society fighting against vast hordes of mutant-cyborg aliens.

Posted: February 1, 2011 3:46 PM
    Crankr
  • Tiburon80

Post Halo, Gears, and COD I think Resistance is having a hard time setting itself apart from the pack. Don't get me wrong, I have played all the games and like them, I just think this one has a lot to live up to, especially with the ending of RE2. The whole game seems to have this hopeless vibe to it. I know that's what they're going for, I just wonder if they can deliver a good story. A lot of other games have this now popular post apocalyptic feel to them but they don't kill off the main character. Imagine if Harrison Ford had his way and Han Solo was killed off in Empire? Who's the hero in this game? some unknown character from the last one? The co-op mode on RE 2 was brilliant and Insomniac is a great studio so I am hoping for the best. I'm just not holding my breath.

Posted: February 1, 2011 3:43 PM
  • BlackenedPickle

i don't know why so many people hated resistance 2. i thought it was way way better than fall of man

Posted: February 1, 2011 3:29 PM