PlayStation NGP Debut Trailer

Posted: January 27, 2011
PlayStation NGP Debut Trailer
See Sony's next generation portable device called the PlayStation NGP in this debut trailer telling you that the power is in your hands.

• solomon318

WHY DID NINTENDO EVER CREATE PLAYSTATION!!! They could have put a stop to this years ago but they just had to let it live and now WE are paying for thier mistake

Posted: January 31, 2011 9:15 AM
  • pipspoolcleaning3

That was... Awful. Talk about a less informative advertisement and with bad special effects too. I was genuinely excited about the latest buzz over NPG and this was the first video I ended up seeing about it and it left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not so sure anymore, especially if they think that they can win me over with a bunch of unoriginal flash with some stupid kids jumping around in my face. Lame. Count me out until they can treat the consumer less like an ADD diagnosed child and actually show/tell me what they're selling.

Posted: January 30, 2011 1:39 PM
    pipspoolcleaning3
  • NeotericWizard

back 2 there crappy marketing again...this happens entirely to often with sony's handehelds(mylo 1 & 2)
    oh well jst follow ur dreams I guess

GOOOO PIIIQQQ

Posted: January 29, 2011 1:16 PM
    NeotericWizard
  • deegeekguy

Now I Know How Millhouse felt when itchy and scratchy never made it to the firework factory.

Posted: January 28, 2011 9:50 PM
  • obanana1

wtf!!!! where the @@@@ is the psp in the add...at least they could've made it appeare in that guys hand in the end ...i mean really i almost the add was for the psn until they started shaking things to move them...DEAR PSP: your new ad sucks eggs,should i reconsider buying the ipad 2(TBA this spring) or should i wait 10 @@@@ing months for this new GadGet...? obvious answer is obvious...

Posted: January 28, 2011 11:21 AM
    obanana1
  • huzoozoo

they dident even show the system in the trailer :p

Posted: January 28, 2011 8:01 AM
  • BigBlastBoom

That trailer was stupid. Simple as that.

Posted: January 28, 2011 7:44 AM
    BigBlastBoom
  • bluejadog

Seriously? Where is Kevin Butler? He could do so much better at explaining what the next PSP could actually do. How stupid. And why in the world do they have a Twilight Vampire as the main character? That kid couldn't be any whiter! I kind of wanted an "NGP" until now. That was just weird.

Posted: January 28, 2011 6:54 AM
    bluejadog
  • Infinius

This reminds me of the PS9 commercial... but much less cool and coherent.

Here it is for those who don't remember it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-CZXZM6TFb4

Posted: January 28, 2011 5:53 AM
    Infinius
  • arcaneboy

Someone should fix that first guy's anemia.

Posted: January 28, 2011 3:54 AM
  • JaShatta

WTF Sony do no justice for the NGP come on we need something better but game is still mines to buy make price reasonable thank you

Posted: January 27, 2011 11:24 PM
    JaShatta
  • thegamestoreguy@hotmail.com

Well now. That was...interesting. O_o

Posted: January 27, 2011 10:39 PM
    thegamestoreguy%40hotmail.com
  • DownwithBigBrother

I gotta agree with DarkKirby but man usually I need shrooms to see stuff like this

Posted: January 27, 2011 9:02 PM
    DownwithBigBrother
  • Fire_149

At least show the system!!!

Posted: January 27, 2011 8:10 PM
    Fire_149
  • Doug Otto

I suddenly want to buy a 3DS...

Posted: January 27, 2011 7:21 PM
    Doug+Otto
  • Loufly

What's this add for again?

I can't figure it out, it looked very cool and all but is sony trying to portray that they've found a way to let people use magic and interrupt everyone's mundane lives with it?

Posted: January 27, 2011 6:36 PM
  • jalapenowonmil

I was confused. This seemed like a commercial for some advanced form of HOME rather than a hand-held anything. Of course at the end they give you a clue but still, they don't show the console and I forget if they even gave a name in the commercial. Regardless I am interested to see what they have on the way. Final product I mean.

Posted: January 27, 2011 4:39 PM
    jalapenowonmil
  • The Emperor's Champion

So what I learned here is that the NGP will make me some sort of mage, allow me to teleport girls to my location (which would be handy as hell since she's on the other side of the country from me...), work as a GPS, and allow me to stalk and talk to other NGP users.
    I'm not positive that it plays games...

Posted: January 27, 2011 4:38 PM
    The+Emperor's+Champion
  • freezola75

Yes I agree with everyone on here regarding this trailer. It has nothing to do with the console.. no specs of the dam thing, nothing. I agree with the comment that it seems like Sony is reverting back to their old ways of trying to confuse the viewer. Good job SONY...

still confused... whoever made this should be shot... SONY was on a roll and then this??? Another great comment here, where's KB and Marcus (especially)? These guys were the face of Ps3 and Psp... now its the Twilight/Emo/Dante Reboot guy.. Emphatic WTFH?

Posted: January 27, 2011 4:11 PM
    freezola75
  • Keroyx

Wow...that told me absolutely nothing.

Posted: January 27, 2011 3:43 PM