L.A. Noire "Dahlia Killer" Trailer

Posted: January 24, 2011
L.A. Noire "Dahlia Killer" Trailer
Rockstar Games gives players a glimpse of the personal struggles, temptations, and decisions L.A. Noire's main character, Cole Phelps, must make to catch the Dahlia killer. Watch the second official trailer for L.A Noire.

• lilone9052

I hope that there is going to be a demo. All the good games dont have one except for mafia 2.

Posted: January 27, 2011 7:14 AM
    lilone9052
  • Cha0sRe1gns

I thought there was only one Black Dahlia murder.

Posted: January 25, 2011 5:03 AM
    Cha0sRe1gns
  • Vaden

I hope this dude runs better than niko did

Posted: January 24, 2011 9:11 PM
    Vaden
  • Tmidiman

Sorry, but 2k publishes all of R* games now. This makes me affraid. Will 2K make R* release half a game? We were already ripped off by Mafia 2 and I don't trust anything with 2k's name on it now. 2k released a partial game for $60 AND THEN released the rest of the game as DLC that they charged money to purchase. What will stop them from doing it again?

I can't trust 2k any more.

Posted: January 24, 2011 4:54 PM
    Tmidiman
  • crocodilius

wtf, was that sharon stone?

Posted: January 24, 2011 2:29 PM
    crocodilius
  • AntiquesRoadwarrior

Talk about Spoilers, this thing can be ruined by a history book.

Posted: January 24, 2011 2:24 PM
    AntiquesRoadwarrior
  • ManbarrPDX

This one definitely will carry a good story and have great voice acting and feel like playing in a movie.

Hopefully lots of good well-thought out side quests to keep it fun and entertaining, more like Fallout and less like Red Dead Redemption.

If they pull it off it will be tailor-made for DLC later in the year!

Posted: January 24, 2011 2:11 PM
    ManbarrPDX
  • game_icon831

They did the same thing with the Red Dead trailer before it came out. Not much view of gameplay but it ended up being amazing.

Posted: January 24, 2011 1:25 PM
  • Notafanboythatiknow

The game is intriguing. But I heard that the game is going to be broken into 4 separated cases; that will be a bummer. I want a 12-15 hours elaborate story with mystery. I will keep my fingers crossed hoping Rockstar delivers a masterpiece.

Posted: January 24, 2011 1:00 PM
    Notafanboythatiknow
  • Lacking_Fractal

So about that gameplay...

Posted: January 24, 2011 12:52 PM
    Lacking_Fractal
  • LeonEscobar

This is starting too look as if it will have rpg elements with the girl and all. May be a lil like mass effect or something. I still want to have free control over my character though and hopefully multiplayer. as i still like to be come some sort of rouge cop and just demolish half the LaPD police department.

Posted: January 24, 2011 12:10 PM
  • JKING2012

Might be the best movie of 2011- Oops I mean game..I think...idk. what its considered but its gonna be A "Beast"

Posted: January 24, 2011 12:08 PM
  • doodle_billy

double want

Posted: January 24, 2011 11:43 AM
    doodle_billy
  • LeBigMac

another rockstar trailer about nothing. just dramatic music and spoofs. graphics could use some polishing too. not hating, im getting it on release. but still, damn

Posted: January 24, 2011 10:48 AM
    LeBigMac
  • Tmidiman

I'm more concerned with them releasing half a game, which seems to be 2k's MO these days. All this tech going into an 8 hour game will not be a good thing. I used to trust 2k, but after Mafia 2 and 2k charging $60 for half a release I think I'll pass on this game.

Posted: January 24, 2011 10:31 AM
    Tmidiman
  • drangel_jam

I wanna see unedited, uncut, gameplay... Please. I'm already sold on the facial acting and dramatic delivery blah blah blah.

Can't wait!

Posted: January 24, 2011 10:29 AM
    drangel_jam
  • camaro72toy

It looks great, I just worry about most of the Mafia style of games being extremely slow in game mechanics, hope this one does not follow suit.

Posted: January 24, 2011 9:54 AM
    camaro72toy
  • JustTheBeginning

It worries me they still refuse to show gameplay! Enough with the cut-scenes, how does the game actually play!?

Posted: January 24, 2011 9:43 AM