Mad Catz Pro Guitar, Ambx Keyboard, Pro Flight Preview

Posted: January 14, 2011
Mad Catz Pro Guitar, Ambx Keyboard, Pro Flight Preview
Alex Verrey from Mad Catz gives you an exclusive first look at the future of Mad Catz's gaming products including the Rock Band 3 Pro Guitar, Ambx Keyboard, and the huge Pro Flight Multi Panel device.

• doodle_billy

there last gen controllers were horrible. but from what i hear there current gen stuff is actually really great.

Posted: January 16, 2011 4:58 PM
    doodle_billy
  • SirFault

That keyboard looked pretty cool, overall I wasn't overly impressed by what they showed; with the exception of that pilots joystick thing. I prefer Logitech if buying a third party controller, for some reason they feel much more solid and just better put together. I get a sort of "cheap" feel for Mad Catz controllers. That being said if you're throwing your controller across the room you need to take a break :P video games are for fun, not to get THAT competitive over. That's not to say I haven't stomped on a controller xD I just take a break after I do.

Posted: January 15, 2011 1:30 PM
    SirFault
  • nhhs18

Mad Catz does suck. They can barely handle me throwing their controllers across the room after I get spawned-sniped in Halo.

Posted: January 15, 2011 9:29 AM
    nhhs18
  • Andy.J

I couldn't agree more. Just spend a few more bucks and get the "real" thing

Posted: January 15, 2011 6:09 AM
  • Tmidiman

Hey madcatz when is the pro midi manual coming out for the Rockband 3 keyboards? How about responding to my emails?

Posted: January 14, 2011 11:00 PM
    Tmidiman
  • KingPepper

Well, Well, Well..........i wondered what "Big Boy Barry" was up to since his gaming show (GamesWorld) on Sky One, stopped transmitting.
    Looks like he has done well for himself, all credit to him.

Posted: January 14, 2011 9:24 PM
    KingPepper
  • Connor53

My favorite Mad Catz experience was buying 2 brand new wireless gamecube controllers and one that wouldn't stop pressing the R button for us and another that just didn't work at all. Stupid company.

Posted: January 14, 2011 8:42 PM
    Connor53
  • cardinalsfan1122

The Flight system is something i've always wanted because i love flight simulators. But seriously $5,000 thats ridiculous and all my experience with madcatz it will probably break in a few months so my dream can wait. So sad

Posted: January 14, 2011 7:18 PM
    cardinalsfan1122
  • Wrathofsauron

madcatz, your products are good, but too damn breakable. before you go adding a billion buttons make a controller that doesn't break first. my record for madcatz longevity was a Gamecube controller that lasted 7 months, light use, no spiking.

Posted: January 14, 2011 6:31 PM
    Wrathofsauron
  • JohnnyBuku

Agreed ^^^^

Posted: January 14, 2011 5:14 PM
    JohnnyBuku
  • MasterOfWeed

I don't understand how Mad Catz is still in business since almost every gamer I know including myself has had bad experiences with their controllers they're just made so cheap it would be more worth it to just buy one regular controller made by the console manufacturers than to buy two of these cheap ass controllers that will both break guaranteed before that one real controller does.

Posted: January 14, 2011 5:08 PM