CES 2011: Powerball Gamer First Look

Posted: January 13, 2011
CES 2011: Powerball Gamer First Look
Need to train your gaming wrist to enhance speed and strength? Developed by Dyna-Flex, check out the new Powerball Gamer and experience the ultimate power of working out.

• Tacobell34

I found that the Powerball is extremely useful to gamers because it doesn't just workout your wrists, it works out your whole hand including your fingers!!! If you try one out your for sure notice this obvious fact.. and I'm pretty sure most gamers use there fingers, for pc or console games... unless you have some crazy mind powers you wanna share..?

Posted: June 18, 2012 3:52 PM
    Tacobell34
  • migespi

I bought one of these a while back to train for rock climbing. I never thought of its application for gamers. Hey, any exercise is good I guess.

Posted: January 10, 2012 1:30 PM
    migespi
  • Konlath

I have an older one that i use when i'm at the keyboard for along time, Gaming and work. it seems to help with the carpal tunnel.

Posted: January 21, 2011 6:11 PM
    Konlath
  • IDougyI

I will definitely buy one of these, but not for gaming. I know that when i play games like DBZ or DMC my hands get quite a workout and all too often i have to take breaks because they just hurt to much but this will really come in handy with my job. I work at fedex and tendinitis is a serious problem there. My wrists kill every day when i come home. So if this is for real and will help resolve this i will buy it but like i said not for gaming.

Posted: January 14, 2011 7:33 PM
    IDougyI
  • Dynaflex

Ouch! haha tough comments thats ok. the point of using the Powerball to better improve your game is to increase endurance and dexterity in the hands and fingers. We know most people dont have an issue with strength, but the endurance part and having hands and wrists cramp up can become an issue. thats where the Powerball comes into play!

Posted: January 14, 2011 2:28 PM
  • Jangalexis

wow i remember when games were about having fun.

Posted: January 14, 2011 6:31 AM
    Jangalexis
  • Zathrix

Just thought I'd point out that there is no such thing as centrifugal force. It's an incorrect term for centripetal force.

Posted: January 13, 2011 10:41 PM
    Zathrix
  • Sally Wong

What a waste of time and money. If for one moment, you actually think your ever going to improve playing video games by purchasing this item, then trust me, your wiser to save all the coin for the mental therapy sessions that you obviously require.

Love and Kisses : Sally Wong :

Posted: January 13, 2011 9:58 PM
    Sally+Wong
  • Symicide

What does wrist strength have to do with gaming? Unless you're to weak to pick up anything the weight of a ps3/360 control then you just need to goto the gym or physical therapy.

Posted: January 13, 2011 9:55 PM
    Symicide
  • DaMan6021

I bought one... 10 years ago.

Posted: January 13, 2011 6:04 PM
    DaMan6021
  • typhoon_2099

Looks pretty much the same as most powerball iterations.

Posted: January 13, 2011 5:02 PM
    typhoon_2099
  • alaskanhybrid

You know what works the same playing games on the PC. Its a shocker, I know, to some people.

Posted: January 13, 2011 3:18 PM
  • squarenix8

Hmm not exactly a new, baseball players use these. But i guess gamers are the new market direction :o

Posted: January 13, 2011 3:05 PM