Feedback -- Angry Birds Meet The Razer Switchblade

Posted: January 12, 2011
Feedback -- Angry Birds Meet The Razer Switchblade
In this edition of Feedback, Adam Sessler is back with Abbie Heppe, Kevin Kelly, and Stephen Johnson as they talk about the success of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, the new compact Switchblade gaming device from Razer, and Angry Birds: The Board Game.

• Flipz15

Why is everyone making a big deal about that stupid air freshener? I didn't even notice until you guys pointed it out.

Also, why the hell is Angry Birds such a big deal? Weren't there HUNDREDS of "knock s*%t over" flash physics games all over the internet JUST LIKE Angry Birds? I completely understand why something like Plants vs Zombies got it's attention, because it's slightly more ORIGINAL (I don't play that either, but still).
    Steve Johnson, you get no backlash from me, sir. Until someone explains this obsession to me, I shall wholeheartedly agree: ANGRY BIRDS SUCKS.

Posted: January 31, 2011 4:58 PM
    Flipz15
  • mcguinness

"I was on the ferris wheel."
    brilliant.

Posted: January 26, 2011 1:23 PM
    mcguinness
  • DarenBowel

DarenBowel's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: January 25, 2011 1:16 AM
    DarenBowel
  • DarkSithMstr

I diagree with Adam on this, the fact is Microsoft has sold 8 million or so, unless the ones that retailers are selling are loners? The stores bought them, they may of not been bought by consumers yet, but the units were sold by Microsoft. I know sort of splitting hairs, but the truth.

Posted: January 22, 2011 5:28 PM
    DarkSithMstr
  • pleuty

Someone needs to turn up Kevin Kellys sound

Posted: January 22, 2011 12:39 PM
  • pleuty

Someone needs to turn up Kenin Kelley's sound

Posted: January 22, 2011 12:38 PM
  • mcguinness

a certain episode of ren & stimpy comes to mind around 8:40...

Posted: January 21, 2011 4:47 PM
    mcguinness
  • anomaluigi

Angry Birds blows

Posted: January 20, 2011 11:39 PM
    anomaluigi
  • psykitv

Its Wednesday....WHERE IS THE NEW FEEDBACK?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: January 19, 2011 11:32 AM
    psykitv
  • sick111one

So funny your talking about the uselessness of Kinect. I picked one up for the hell of it with some extra money from Christmas. Ya know how many times I have played it in the past month? twice. It sucks the Kinect Hub is a joke, the games are a joke. It's not really that great. I have a huuuge family room. And I mean out of the ordinary big. I still have issues with Kinect Adventures. Not a fan. I'm only holding onto it in hopes that some decent games come out. Very disappointed in it.

Posted: January 19, 2011 8:23 AM
  • expl0siv0

Feedback will have another great year if that calendar behind Abbie with the disco cow stays up. Love it!

Posted: January 18, 2011 9:32 PM
    expl0siv0
  • kanabo master

LONG LIVE SONY

Posted: January 18, 2011 8:01 PM
    kanabo+master
  • Covenant11

The birds are just pining!

Posted: January 18, 2011 6:10 PM
    Covenant11
  • SimsCitizen

We miss G4 on directv!

Posted: January 16, 2011 12:25 PM
    SimsCitizen
  • EspadaPrimo

LOL We are teaching are kids the wrong thing about nature. Birds are bad but tiger cubs can be pet and played with. There is something wrong with that.

Posted: January 15, 2011 11:46 PM
    EspadaPrimo
  • Arrak

To End All Wars is an upcoming 1st person shooter taking place during WW-I. I'm looking forward to seeing how the developer Chemistry does with this.

Posted: January 15, 2011 4:13 PM
    Arrak
  • GreyCrowX

Visions bad, so any typos or mis-spellings are going to stray that way.

Jordi/Gordi from StarTrek, hmm, in FeedBack, seems more loike the dude should do a cameo on Reading Rambo instead, with Worf, or any other Trekdter Stars. Thoguh I would like to see what an informed sit in guest/'s would be to add to the mix, for questioning and opinion, though I suppose it would be more for nalysis and opinion than specific interview stuff, may even be infectious twards the guests so they can contnue theconversatuons back wherever it is they work at and with.

Navigating menus like Minority repoer, does actually sound awesome, I can't wait untill Microsoft gets all the test market data from their new thang, to fully intergrate into whatever their next version of a PC is. Until then, Wiulding a Light saber, in one hand wjile useing force powers with another, in a mmo type of environent is still something I want and need. These are not thge doids you are looking for.

Could you imagine office video meetings using avatars instead of actual faces, to make it worth while to deck out the avatars I guess officers would have special access to certain acceroies, while earned actual bonus merits would be needed for pther employees to accuire their own look, not to rep[lace bonuses , but for recognition of an upcoming genreations mindset and upbringing, damned socialk-0network jukie kids.

Games, ahem reral games and Facebook Bejeweled a real game Castlr Age. the last one I played on fbook not so much, but would be sweet as hell or heaven to see it as one in any genre besides a fbook app. Remembering thge popular ones from mySpace whoa mySpace oh nostalgia and the similar ones to exact same ones on Fbook well there are already solid fan-base's for those games um, vampire wars, mafia wars farm-ville a couple other well a shoot ton of others but the better ones they could grow up annnnd like bejeweled apparently is with apple and possibly f-book, all the stats levels bonuses everything already built up could find a way to sync up to a system game or ps phone game siince its all the phone people that already spend their time on those sites socialy and mobily. the 2d avatars can translate to a 3-D version but with all earned special event collectors stuff for bragging . That could at least make like almost 700 dollars but don't quote me on it, how muchis zynga stock? probly less than f-books for now. I'm sure it could be connectified as well.

Posted: January 15, 2011 12:00 AM
    GreyCrowX
  • kanabo master

ONE THING TO THE SONY HATING XBOTZ,DC UNIVERSE IS NUMBER 1 ON STEAM,HAHAHAHAHA

Posted: January 14, 2011 8:17 PM
    kanabo+master
  • Thoreauvian

@ Adrianrxs - My theory on Abbie's eyes is that she stays up till 3am every night playing shooters. The human eye was not made for such strain. Didn't she hit prestige 3 in the first week? Seriously, watch Abbie's appearances from the week Black Ops launched up until now. That first week it looked like she had been hit by a truck. She's looked progressively more alert and alive as the novelty of the game has died off. But you can tell that she still isn't getting much sleep.

Posted: January 14, 2011 6:24 PM
    Thoreauvian
  • Preyer

Stephen is a mathematical genius.

Posted: January 14, 2011 2:32 PM