Bulletstorm "Last Call" Trailer

Posted: January 11, 2011
Bulletstorm "Last Call" Trailer
Bulletstorm is now showing you their take one war with this last call trailer which might remind you of the Halo: Reach trailer featuring dramatic music and toy figures acting out intense scenes.

• mentally_skinny

I meant their...

Posted: January 16, 2011 10:17 AM
    mentally_skinny
  • mentally_skinny

Epic is a good studio but I seem to always get a strong "meh" feeling whenever I see there games.

Posted: January 16, 2011 10:16 AM
    mentally_skinny
  • bulldog93

Now that was sick.

Posted: January 16, 2011 9:29 AM
    bulldog93
  • DPsx72

Sony has their own problems, I hate wasting time on updates and useless crap like movies. I only got a PS3 for games.

Nah I never fail. The 360 has ruined itself and I'm just trying to teach the kids it's wrong to buy one without doing the research to know why not. T6 was better on PS3 anyway.

Posted: January 12, 2011 3:11 PM
    DPsx72
  • DarknellStealth

@DPsx7
    you're the best tool $ony got for g4tv.com...but yet you fail! not just at life but at stopping the Xbox360 from selling!!!!! Now I'll go back to playing TEKKEN 6 on my Xbox360! you troll!

Posted: January 12, 2011 12:44 PM
    DarknellStealth
  • CHM27

STOLEN!!! halo 3 had a commercial just like that minus the throwing up... it still looks like a really cool game though :)

Posted: January 12, 2011 12:01 PM
    CHM27
  • Blue_Vortex

This game does look entertaining in a over the top way so maybe when the price comes down I'll play it.

Posted: January 12, 2011 11:15 AM
    Blue_Vortex
  • DPsx72

Epic knows how to make a good game, that's more than those losers who make CoD, MoH, BF, CS, and that other crap can say.

The cool part is they WERE smart enough to include native M/KB support with UT3 on PS3, let's hope they do the same here. It makes no sense to produce a great looking game and then noob/nerf it with analogs.

Posted: January 12, 2011 7:48 AM
    DPsx72
  • wolflee

This game looks awesome. I'm glad it does not take itself too seriously. Great trailer. This reminds me of Borderlands.

Posted: January 12, 2011 4:51 AM
    wolflee
  • NOhara24

A trailer with tasteless humor and a game with insufferably cliched characters...you're not exactly selling this thing to me, Mr. Blezinski

Posted: January 12, 2011 4:00 AM
    NOhara24
  • xFlamexOfxHellx

ABOUT DAMEN TIME... A game with F....ing comedy, and commercials that make fun of another game... just payed it off

Posted: January 11, 2011 11:43 PM
    xFlamexOfxHellx
  • xFlamexOfxHellx

Posted: January 11, 2011 11:42 PM
    xFlamexOfxHellx
  • ghetto2u

this game looks like alot of fun hopefully it plays well

Posted: January 11, 2011 11:32 PM
    ghetto2u
  • Aerindel_Prime

I feel sick...

Posted: January 11, 2011 9:58 PM
    Aerindel_Prime
  • DPsx72

Finally a shooter that isn't some pitiful war/realism crap. It's time they got back to the UT's and Quake's of the FPS genre. Here's hoping for native M/KB support too.

Posted: January 11, 2011 8:11 PM
    DPsx72
  • Kabong30

All I can say is it had better be a damn good game. I think the video is funny, but boy, if you're gonna put it out there and compare your game to Halo, you had better have an ace or two up your sleeve.

Posted: January 11, 2011 5:27 PM
    Kabong30
  • Crankr

Can't wait to kick a hotdog up someones anus

Posted: January 11, 2011 5:22 PM
    Crankr
  • Angelicsin87

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Those poor aliens!

Posted: January 11, 2011 3:46 PM
    Angelicsin87
  • Jigawatt9

It's funny how some people think that this is a battle between Epic and Bungie, when in fact (if you read some of their tweets and news feeds), these two developers have a friendly relationship. I love Halo and Gears, and Bulletstorm looks awesome. I found this trailer hilarious, because I remember how much I loved the Halo 3 spot and this parodied it very well.

This doesn't have to be a war. It could just be a good friendly jab at a friend.

Posted: January 11, 2011 2:29 PM
    Jigawatt9
  • jalapenowonmil

Its funny that it took me this long to realize the "whip" is like "the rig" from Wild 9. Obviously tweaked to the max for absolute brutality. I just had to make the association because that was a cool game back in the PS1 era. At least, to me.

Posted: January 11, 2011 2:05 PM