Fresh Ink Online: The Walking Dead, Thunder Agents, The Cape

Posted: January 7, 2011
Fresh Ink Online: The Walking Dead, Thunder Agents, The Cape
This week's Fresh Ink Online finds host Blair Butler reviewing The Cape, The Walking Dead, Thunder Agents, Lex Luthor's Action Comics, Ultimate Captain America, Batman Detective Comics and The Invincible Iron Man.

• O2STK

Wow, hostile are you trying for your MBA in douchebaggery or something? Success:Douche!
    And go away.

Posted: January 26, 2011 11:59 AM
    O2STK
  • hostile17

I am going to write a comic book series this year and will call it "Blair Butler Dies" but don't worry, she comes back as a wraith to annoy us all

Posted: January 14, 2011 1:45 AM
  • esmilodonte

Blair Butler .. I think i love you.

call me

peace & be nice
    @esmilodonte
    www.esmilodonte.tk

Posted: January 13, 2011 5:32 PM
    esmilodonte
  • Conkker

If you liked the covers from the recent Secret Six books, then you would love the massive book the same artist wrote, and drew. Check out his website for it here:

Bought the hardcover 15" x 12", 200+ Pages for about $25. Well worth it.

Posted: January 12, 2011 5:04 PM
    Conkker
  • kanabo master

If you're a DC fan,DC UNIVERSE ONLINE JAN.11TH 2011

Posted: January 9, 2011 11:46 AM
    kanabo+master
  • AcornArmy

Hey, what's with knocking the show, The Cape? It hasn't even aired yet. The preview seemed fairly cool, so I'm kind of looking forward to it.

The comic was... interesting. A very hate-able character, there. I'm not sure how much I'd like an ongoing series, though, because I have the feeling that it would be hard for me to stomach someone like that on a regular basis.

Posted: January 8, 2011 8:07 PM
    AcornArmy
  • indyjoel

The Cape looks awesome. Too bad, according to IDW's site, it is only a one shot. Still plan on picking it up, though.

Posted: January 8, 2011 9:21 AM
    indyjoel
  • dookie123

Yeah thunder agents is turning out better than i expected. BTW
    does anyone now how to put up comics on a wall without damaging them like Blair has?

Posted: January 7, 2011 10:31 PM
    dookie123
  • dookie123

Yeah thunder agents is turning out better than i expected. BTW

Posted: January 7, 2011 10:28 PM
    dookie123
  • WildfireFox

I've read both issues of THUNDER agents, and wow. That's some super depressing stuff. I don't think I'll continue with it because it just makes me feel... dirty. And depressed.

Posted: January 7, 2011 7:05 PM
    WildfireFox
  • longbowhunter

As the Walking Dead goes on I like Carl more and more. He scared the piss outta that kid in this month's issue. Next week is gonna be a real stretch. There are like 14 new books I need to pick up. Now thanks to Blair I can add THUNDER Agents, Ulimate Cap, and The Cape to that list....damn. Much thanks for recommending Locke & Key. I'm two trades in and LOVING IT!!!!

Posted: January 7, 2011 3:55 PM