Killzone 3 Story Trailer

Posted: January 6, 2011
Killzone 3 Story Trailer
Killzone 3 looks to pick up right where Killzone 2 left off and it's bringing a whole lot of drama. Watch the story trailer for Killzone 3 and get a sense of what the storyline will be.

• benderbot369

The first and second killzone were F ing AWESOME!!!! I want 2 blow some dam heads off!!!

Posted: March 24, 2011 10:25 AM
    benderbot369
  • sweetANDRE3000

Next time, make the story revolve around the Helghast, because even God knows that they are 10x more interesting than the ISA will ever be. Can any non-Killzone fan tell me who Sev is? Exactly (you don't see his face taking up the entire box cover). Sorry if I appear to spoil, but I think the overall story would really benefit if they showed a game from the Helghast perspective, and not just as a lot of war-mongering fascists...and besides, I really just want another excuse to place as the Helghast Tactician (they're so cute with their little helmets :p)

Posted: February 9, 2011 10:27 AM
    sweetANDRE3000
  • Decogon

This WILL be a pre-order! Awesomeness abounds. Like the fact that the voice actor for Rico isn't trying too hard this time round and making himself sound like a 12 year-old trying to put on a deep voice. I also like the way that the ISA is not all powerful in KZ3 being as they "won" the war in KZ2. So many movies+games just do the whole "they won last time so they are now all powerful" rather than saying "Yes they won, but they took a beating doing it"

Posted: January 9, 2011 11:31 AM
  • NarutoTheSage

yall people are retarded just shut up

Posted: January 8, 2011 6:27 PM
  • TcPark

Totally digging the dramatic and heavy tone. Looks like a fitting end to the trilogy that had plenty of twists and turns.

Posted: January 8, 2011 12:57 PM
    TcPark
  • NeoBlaze22

yeah it comes out on my Birthday

Posted: January 6, 2011 7:08 PM
    NeoBlaze22
  • NeoBlaze22

yeah it comes out on my Birthday

Posted: January 6, 2011 7:06 PM
    NeoBlaze22
  • Onikoga

I wonder who did the soundtrack for the trailer. Very cool.

Posted: January 6, 2011 6:31 PM
    Onikoga
  • Crankr

I think the need for a story deminishes when the plot can be summarized as "kill future space nazis!"

Posted: January 6, 2011 5:10 PM
    Crankr
  • JustTheBeginning

Words can not describe how epic that was, good lord that gave me goose bumps! And I was think about skipping KZ3 too!

Posted: January 6, 2011 4:29 PM
    JustTheBeginning
  • Deathcall26

Now THAT'S a trailer, looks like ps3 is coming out swinging this year!

Posted: January 6, 2011 4:05 PM
    Deathcall26
  • warped13

WOW! looks like ima have trouble deciding between Kill zone 3 and Uncharted 3 for Game of the year!

Posted: January 6, 2011 3:42 PM
    warped13
  • MrNightLinger

That looks epic. Killzone 2 was great and possibly the best looking shooter so far on consoles ,I'm sure Killzone 3 will only up the ante.

My only concern is that they tighten up the controls a bit. Play Halo/COD then go to Killzone and it feels like you have sand bags on your arms as you aim from one target to the next. I think it might be intentional to give a human feeling (like running in games now where you gradually make it up to full speed instead of just taking off) but it needs to be toned down just a bit so you can snap from one target to the next with less drift.

Regardless if they fix it, I will def be picking this one up then knifing my way through the gas mask nazis.

Posted: January 6, 2011 2:52 PM
    MrNightLinger
  • hellterskelter89

As far as I can tell the hellghast are mounting an assault on Vecta. So I have to wonder once you escape hellghan do you return to Vecta and defend it or what? And apparently there will be disarray amongst the new leaders of the hellghan army. I think the trailer leaves some questions and really, thats what they're supposed to do.

Posted: January 6, 2011 2:34 PM
    hellterskelter89
  • JMShan88

THE HELGHAST WILL RISE AGAIN

Posted: January 6, 2011 1:28 PM
    JMShan88
  • Pwnproof

R.I.P Halo and C.O.D

Posted: January 6, 2011 1:08 PM
    Pwnproof
  • prebs91

wow.. this game looks like a movie now.. and it looks like they implimented a huge story to it too, more so than in the second one at least. It'll be really interesting to see if they messed it up or make it work perfectly. Regardless, I'm so pumped for this game to come out.. looks amazing

Posted: January 6, 2011 12:56 PM
    prebs91
  • RedSigma677

LET THERE BE KILLZONE 3!!!

Posted: January 6, 2011 12:56 PM
    RedSigma677
  • gspider

Ps3 is going to have really good games on 2011, now is time to get one, Because waiting for uncharted 3 to come to the xbox 360 well is not going to happen, and now this trailer look awesome, little big planet 2 and mass effect 2 is on the ps3 already the only game missing on the ps3 is Halo, Sorry xbox 360 you give me no reason not to get PS3 , i hope xbox get good games this year, so far I didnt see nothing that makes me wait with a smile, oo Sorry Gears of war is another game I love but they saying is maybe coming to the ps3 too. :-)

Posted: January 6, 2011 12:55 PM
    gspider
  • AutoPsychotic

This trailer actually makes me LESS interested in the game now, as it suffers from all the shortcomings of modern Hollywood movie trailers, which is to say it just showcases an 'epic' score to rapid cuts of people yelling and explosions, while saying absolutely nothing of the actual story (especially for a 'story' trailer), let alone gameplay.

See here for a perfect example of why this trailer fails: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tZaTFmEL-l0

Posted: January 6, 2011 12:42 PM