Beyond Good And Evil HD Teaser Trailer

Posted: January 5, 2011
Beyond Good And Evil HD Teaser Trailer
Beyond Good And Evil is getting remastered into a HD version for your viewing pleasure. Check out the teaser trailer for Beyond Good And Evil HD.

• Spybreak

Seriously there are two games I'm really hoping for and really want to play through XBLA. Beyond Good & Evil HD and Stranger's Wrath HD are those such under-appreciated two games.

Posted: January 6, 2011 12:57 PM
    Spybreak
  • CareyGrant

Lordy, I can't believe how superficial some folks are! This game is nothing but awesome, with a story that can't be beat by the majority of "pretty" garbage we have now.

Posted: January 5, 2011 9:50 PM
    CareyGrant
  • QuackAttack79

i was really looking forward to playing this game, i never played the original and wanted to know what all the fuss was about, unfortunately the quality of the graphics just doesn't cut it for me anymore, looks like something that came out on the wii, completely agree with Sally Wong

Posted: January 5, 2011 8:54 PM
    QuackAttack79
  • Sally Wong

If " THAT " is the quality of the Graphics that you are going to use in the finished product "UBISOFT" , then I for one have absolutely no interest in your horrible looking game, and will never buy it.

Love and Kisses: Sally Wong :

Posted: January 5, 2011 8:20 PM
    Sally+Wong
  • XwingVmanX

Never played it so I will have to try it

Posted: January 5, 2011 7:19 PM
    XwingVmanX
  • XwingVmanX

Never played it so I will have to try it

Posted: January 5, 2011 7:16 PM
    XwingVmanX
  • Mystical_Knight

Lol...I just got this a few days ago for the Gamecube, which I play on my Wii (just got a refurbished Wii a few weeks ago), because I had a buy 2 pre-owned $ get 1 free coupon for Gamestop. It looked interesting and different. It's not bad, I wouldn't say I love it, but it's an ok game so far.

Posted: January 5, 2011 6:07 PM
    Mystical_Knight
  • g4fan247

I'll buy this game when it comes out. Beyond Good and Evil was one of my favorite games when I had my old Xbox.

Posted: January 5, 2011 5:25 PM
    g4fan247
  • filchingfeline

I only play games that do badly commercially but get critical praise instead of playing games I like. That's why I'm awesome. No, never mind. I play all kinds of games, usually... for reasons I don't even know myself.

Posted: January 5, 2011 3:13 PM
    filchingfeline
  • t1mY@h

give us a PC release ffs! Borrowed the original back in the day from a mate and played it till he begged for it back. Recently acquired a copy but it wont run properly on my new computer. Would love to finally complete this Gem

Posted: January 5, 2011 3:06 PM
  • DracoDragon09

I'd buy the game even if it was $60 because it is that awesome.

Posted: January 5, 2011 2:06 PM
    DracoDragon09
  • InuYugiHakusho

I missed out on this game the first time around. (I'm still ashamed of myself for that...) So I plan on checking out the rerelease when it comes out. And maybe if it generates enough buys, they'll finally get around to that sequel.

Posted: January 5, 2011 1:54 PM
    InuYugiHakusho
  • cmdluke

if it sells for that much, i won't get it until it goes on sale. maybe it will start out discounted for PS+ members. 'crosses fingers'

Posted: January 5, 2011 1:33 PM
    cmdluke
  • Shuklar

Yeah, this will have trophies. They did it for the 3 Prince of Persia titles, so there's no reason not to do it for this title.

What concerns me more is the price they try to sell it at. The Sly Collection set the bar at $40 for 3 games, and the Prince of Persia trilogy sold for $45 for the 3 titles.

I wish they would sell this at $14.99 and continue that as a standard for a single title, yet since it's not part of a series (yet), they have no reason to "under sell" it. I could see it selling for $20-$30.

Posted: January 5, 2011 1:11 PM