Homefront "Fight For Freedom" Trailer

Posted: January 4, 2011
Homefront "Fight For Freedom" Trailer
It's time to fight for your freedom and turn the civilians into freedom fighter. Watch the third Homefront developer diary from Kaos Studios and understand how to free your people.

• KGOiiNSx95

I think this game looks most like MAG out of any current FPS game. I'd like to buy it but with Killzone 3, Bulletstorm, Duke Nukem Forever and a few other games coming out soon I just don't think I'll have enough money. I'd love to see this game be successful though.

Posted: January 27, 2011 1:57 PM
    KGOiiNSx95
  • titanrage83

this game looks to be fun. but the multi player king is still COD.

Posted: January 26, 2011 1:37 AM
    titanrage83
  • ninjamatt52

This'll have multiplayer, right? And it has alot of rundown, half destroyed buildings, right? I hope they let me kill by doing things like destroying a support beam to bring the roof down on the enemy. And you can accidentally collapse the only exit out of the building, trapping yourself inside. So you have to try to make a hole in the wall without collapsing the roof.

Posted: January 11, 2011 3:23 PM
    ninjamatt52
  • ninjamatt52

I can't watch in HD. The ad freezes and won't play, and you cant watch the vid until the ad plays. So I can't watch.

Posted: January 11, 2011 3:11 PM
    ninjamatt52
  • EMSGod518

This has SUCH potential... But, as with any sand box style game, the missions may turn repetitive... That being just one issue that could make or break this. For all its worth, I hope upon hope this is as epic as their pitching it as....

Posted: January 9, 2011 9:18 PM
  • XxProxofxgamingxX

When is this game coming out?

Posted: January 6, 2011 7:10 PM
    XxProxofxgamingxX
  • bucherbag

Kind of excited for this, its good to see a new IP out there and one thats going to try the shooter genre, looking forward to it.

Posted: January 6, 2011 7:04 PM
    bucherbag
  • poopikins

They're still making PS2 games?

Posted: January 5, 2011 6:25 PM
    poopikins
  • UnJakeable

The graphics suck

Posted: January 5, 2011 9:07 AM
  • Sally Wong

Sure hope they improve the graphics before release date !

Love and Kisses: Sally Wong :

Posted: January 5, 2011 1:29 AM
    Sally+Wong
  • Crankr

You can take my life.
    You can take my liberty.
    But you try and take my White Castle?

...now it's personal

Posted: January 4, 2011 9:20 PM
    Crankr
  • aPoLiS117

however good the story of this game is going to be ( see InuYugiHakusho ) I don't think they are going to get the "resistance" feel of it. In the gameplay shown at last years E3 (i think) your person had TWO primary weapons, both with optics and one of them had 600 rounds in reserve. To me the 2003 freedom fighters did a good job of this whole resistance feel. I also think they are pushing this US invaded by Korea thing too hard, to the point where it's just a gimmick. yes, they are ambitious but i think they may be hyping it a little too much.

Posted: January 4, 2011 8:19 PM
    aPoLiS117
  • Mjtny73

I would consider myself in the "good graphics dont make a good game" crowd BUT when a game is going for the whole immersion and trying to show the horrors of war thing it would help a lot to have better graphics. I mean looking at a plane blowing up with modern warfare graphics versus a few pixels changing color on a 24bit... its just more real and as a result i react to it with a more real response. I truly hope im wrong because i really want this game to be amazing. Another thing is the animation...the cod franchise did an amazing job of actually making everybody's movements look real and when your character held a knife in a cinematic it looked like he was actually holding a knife...not like a leggo figurine does when hes "holding" something.

Posted: January 4, 2011 1:53 PM
    Mjtny73
  • Canid117

Why are the north Koreans using Blackhawks, M4s and Hummers?

Posted: January 4, 2011 1:40 PM
    Canid117
  • ralph1628

There is nothing wrong with the graphics, that game looks fine. Quality needs to go into the gameplay/levels. I'm too old to be fooled by eye candy these days.

Posted: January 4, 2011 1:13 PM
    ralph1628
  • Smasher122

This game looks pretty sweet

Posted: January 4, 2011 12:52 PM
    Smasher122
  • Doug Otto

They could really pull it off. I love how they are using a lot of elements to go for something different than a CoD knock-off. It's cool because they're confident enough to tell everyone that they're another military shooter, but they're doing things to make it much more innovative. Not awesome new weapons or how amazing they're multi-player is, just honesty and something different. i fins that commendable.

Posted: January 4, 2011 12:51 PM
    Doug+Otto
  • BackwardsDuck

I have really high expectations for this game

Posted: January 4, 2011 12:28 PM
    BackwardsDuck
  • Patr10t1

@RedRobe I am actually in the beta for the games mp and i think the guns look great, some things they need to work on. The "killstreaks" are like medal of honor with bp points but not as bad.

Posted: January 4, 2011 12:28 PM
    Patr10t1
  • AntiquesRoadwarrior

Yeah, this game needs to look better for their message to work. I think that until we have an FPS that looks hyper-real, this whole "horrors of war" thing just won't come across. Think about if you had a game where the dead wouldn't just be images to clip through, but that your character actually had to step over them after killing them. There are a million other things that, if used effectively, could make a great anti-war FPS in 10-20 years. It's nice that they're trying, though.

Posted: January 4, 2011 11:42 AM