Pokemon Black/White Version Debut Trailer

Posted: January 3, 2011
Pokemon Black/White Version Debut Trailer
Discover a new beginning and a new adventure with over 150 new pokemons to catch. See the first debut trailer for Pokemon Black/White Version coming for the Nintendo 3DS on March 6, 2011.

• TheManInTheMiddle

if a third comes out for Gen. V I will be soooo ready 2 buy with as much enthusiasm as u should be reading this

Posted: April 29, 2011 6:07 AM
  • Vatra

I remember when i first had a gameboy color with pokemon yellow but this is the future of gameing to me if they made pokemon mmorpg im sure the will make alot of money

Posted: March 21, 2011 6:34 AM
    Vatra
  • otaku92

I could just see the possiblilities for a 3ds pokemon game.

Posted: March 7, 2011 7:04 PM
    otaku92
  • jakeoven

the new pokemon games never disapoint they seem to come out wit things that jus blow evryones mind and i bet the newer one after this verions will be even better that this one.. its going to be insain.. im guessing its going to be on the 3DS.. i cant wait till it comes out im getting black version.. cant wait to see what new pokemon there are im so excited..

Posted: February 21, 2011 1:27 PM
    jakeoven
  • Greencito_12

I haven't played pokemon since I had the crystal version of the gameboy sp. Since I gave it as well as the earlier pokemon games away to my little cousins. I currently don't have a nintendo ds and from what I seen on youtube and reviews I think that pokemon black & white is gonna be a great game. hopefully I get the white version on the day I get the 3ds.

Posted: February 18, 2011 7:17 PM
    Greencito_12
  • PR_Killer

what happen with zoroark that they give away in gamestop>>>>>&g t;>>> its this truth

Posted: February 15, 2011 12:53 PM
    PR_Killer
  • GhastlyNinja

This game is Number one game of 2011!

Posted: February 2, 2011 5:54 PM
    GhastlyNinja
  • EspeonRhapsody

Don't get me wrong, I love Pokemon, but it has been going on for far too long.
    It's a big franchise, and that might make it hard to end it for the creators,
    but it's too long and it's not what it used to be.

Posted: January 13, 2011 10:37 AM
    EspeonRhapsody
  • Budskee420

I really didn't like any of the new starters besides the pig one. I thought he was awesome. Then he evolved.........then he evolved again. I just can't get into these new pokemon, and I went in very optimistic, so it's not like I went in all threatened by change in my pokemon games or anything. The Alligator one was really cool too......then it evolved.

Posted: January 4, 2011 12:43 PM
    Budskee420
  • AirMaster55

Hey its Ash's new outfit from the New pokemon series BestWishes

Posted: January 4, 2011 7:45 AM
  • napkinshower

oh my god.

Posted: January 3, 2011 11:59 PM
    napkinshower
  • OtakuNes

What upsets me is that everytime a new one comes out I'm super excited about all the new stuff I play for about a week. and put my nintendo handheld away. After finishing one you've pretty much finished them all. And all the fancy new stuff you get by the time you can use fly. hopefully this one can hold my attention longer

Posted: January 3, 2011 7:02 PM
  • OtakuNes

Posted: January 3, 2011 7:00 PM
  • OtakuNes

Posted: January 3, 2011 6:53 PM
  • mANiaC_fms

hurray for Action Replay >:D

Posted: January 3, 2011 6:39 PM
  • DarkDaze

Am i correct? To get the 3 all dogs, all u have to do is be near a gamestop with your DS and pokemon game. Than at the game's menu u just go to receive mystery gift and thats it, right?

Posted: January 3, 2011 5:53 PM
    DarkDaze
  • over9000!!!!

but what about braincrystal????????

Posted: January 3, 2011 4:33 PM
    over9000!!!!
  • KarasuG

This trailer confirms everything I've thought about B&W.

The series was awesome. Every single game before B&W was awesome.

B&W is an absolute pathetic failure.

Posted: January 3, 2011 4:26 PM