Fallout: New Vegas "Dead Money" Gameplay Video

Posted: December 23, 2010
Fallout: New Vegas "Dead Money" Gameplay Video
Watch the first 15 minutes of gameplay for Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money, Bethesda's first DLC on the Xbox 360.

• TheStranger110

why cant they release it on ps3 and xbox at the same time

Posted: January 30, 2011 9:49 AM
    TheStranger110
  • JKING2012

PS3 PLEASE!!

Posted: January 6, 2011 1:50 PM
  • Shadow21594

Is it just me, or does this remind anyone of SAW?

Posted: January 1, 2011 10:23 AM
    Shadow21594
  • MustangHelms

To "fgastoria": While at the power switches, just play the recording on your Pipboy again that you used to get "Dog" out of the jail cell. He will revert back to the alter personality named "God" who will instruct you to kill 2 Ghost Hunters and bring their meat (Ghost Hunter Remains) back to him at the power switches. The meat is to feed and calm the "Dog" personality being held inside their shared body. Go kill the 2 Hunters and bring the meat back to "God". That's it.

Posted: December 28, 2010 4:33 AM
    MustangHelms
  • fgastoria

If your a Fallout enthusiast you'll love it. I need help I'm stuck with dog at the switchbox and he won't stay and pull the switches, he keeps sayin he's hungry ? anybody? help ? I got the other two, Domino and carved up girl at there stations... what to do help ? Abby Hepp I need an assist, please..

Posted: December 27, 2010 6:22 PM
  • UnTanked

took me about well over 10 hours to beat. If you are a true Fallout fan, then you'll love this one. I remember jumping into that abandoned BOS bunker before the dlc content came out and wondered what happened to the abandoned Brotherhood of Steel after their fall and this is just a piece to the puzzle. Dead money blew my mind when I first got to the fountain and the guy talking was FATHER ELIJAH!! Sorry for geeking out, but Veronica has been my companion since I was level 4 and I'm level 33 now so yea, I'm more into her story than my owns, but call this what you want, but it's definitely worth trying out. Is a bit challenging though and I only RECOMMEND that you play this in your 20+ levels because some skills are needed to be high enough or you're just gonna be stuck killing everything while you're limited on ammo etc..

Posted: December 27, 2010 2:10 PM
  • TheMegaAndyMan

It look pretty cool and it put the team work to the test when you are commanding your party members. It good to have some kind of add on to the new fallout game and hope there will be more to come in the future.

Posted: December 25, 2010 1:29 PM
    TheMegaAndyMan
  • nathen

i got it yesterday and its not that good but atleast it deosnt crash like the others

Posted: December 24, 2010 10:17 AM
    nathen
  • typhoon_2099

Also, 2:30, the subtitles don't match what Father Elijah is saying.

Posted: December 24, 2010 10:07 AM
    typhoon_2099
  • typhoon_2099

I can't believe you have a whole 15 minutes of the game on here without it crashing half-way through.

Posted: December 24, 2010 10:05 AM
    typhoon_2099
  • rwilde89

I love every thing to do with fallout and will never stop the dlc is worth the money...buy...buy...buy

Posted: December 24, 2010 8:47 AM
    rwilde89
  • hoof_hearted4

i just cant get into fallout new vegas. ive played for a couple hours and meh. ill go back to it again someday, i was a huge fan of FO3, beat it 3 times for platinum (yes i did it the real way, no saving then doing lvl 29 3 times) but vegas just has so many different things from music, to atmosphere, to the setting, to just the overall feel (i kinda reapeted myself o well, backspace is too much work) that it just doesnt give me the same apocalyptic feel that FO3 did, it just feels like an old western... :/

Posted: December 24, 2010 6:54 AM
    hoof_hearted4
  • mittens1231

how much is 800ms points again :/

Posted: December 23, 2010 10:15 PM
    mittens1231
  • Doug Otto

Does it allow free roam after the story ends?

Posted: December 23, 2010 7:57 PM
    Doug+Otto
  • RPG-fan

So how many hours does it take to finish this DLC?

Posted: December 23, 2010 5:53 PM
    RPG-fan
  • LeonEscobar

This dlc is so frusterating, as they realy dont give you the knowledge to proceed in certain instances, i have just come to reality of the fact you can run away from areas that will make your chain go off, i would only recomend this for experienced player and people with time and patience as this is more blatent then the main story lines begining, though if ur a hardcore fan its worth the buy, if you barely even get thru ur main plot and are constantly playing other titles give it some time tho it has a interesting fiction.

Posted: December 23, 2010 5:29 PM