Feedback -- Best/Worst Moments of 2010

Posted: December 22, 2010
Feedback -- Best/Worst Moments of 2010
In this edition of Feedback, Adam Sessler, Abbie Heppe, Matt Keil, and Kevin Kelly look back at the best and worst moments of 2010.

• Vindicator930

Um... so wheres the podcast at!?

Posted: January 10, 2011 2:22 PM
  • larrycanablev

What ever happened to taking about the apocalyps3. And thought that the eric clapton was funny.

Posted: January 4, 2011 1:54 PM
    larrycanablev
  • PrometheanArsonist

I'm betting the 3DS will do so well that it forces Nintendo to reconsider its priorities. Nintendo's next-generation console will be its next handheld system.

Posted: January 3, 2011 1:20 AM
    PrometheanArsonist
  • necrumsoulstorm

When you mention original IPs of 2010. You failed to mention Heavy Rain and Alan Wake. Personally I think G4 is a little harsh on the PS3. I don't know why they never seem to praise it or talk about in any positive light. The system is good, but all I hear is Xbox Xbox... I want to here Feedback thoughts on more Sony news and games please.

Posted: January 1, 2011 4:57 PM
    necrumsoulstorm
  • FlabMasterJ

It's funny how people think that violent games like Black Ops and Mortal Kombat would cause kids to kill others or, in general, be violent. The reason I think this is funny is because those aren't the games that make me want to hurt someone. The games that make me want to hurt people are games like Need For Speed Hot Pursuit because I miss the distinction award by 2 seconds. The most frustrating games are non-violent. I think they just need to sit down and try to play NFS for 4 hours and realize that those are the games that would make someone go on a shooting rampage and not a game where you get to vent your anger by shooting someone in Black Ops.

Posted: December 31, 2010 9:24 PM
    FlabMasterJ
  • colossusbird

You guys(goonies) said how the supreme court and the media has somewhat taken video games in the view of "well this teaches kids violence and they will end up killing someone with their +8 mana mace" and other junk like that, and i totally agree with what adam said about going on and shoot another horse and beat it to death, my teacher Mr.kohl let me bring in my xbox because it was the week before christmas and we werent doing anything in class so me and my friends started playing black ops on it just having fun and laughing at how cool it was to play video games at school for once, and well my teacher comes over and says this looks so realistic(he only owns a wii) and he sat down and tried to play black ops, we basically schooled him in the game and made fun of him for. but he later when my friend and i were playing said this causes kids to kill people, we asked him how and he said basically it looks so realistic and if some young aged person had this game they would wonder what it felt like to kill an actual person, dont get me wrong there are nut jobs out there that do take them steps usually people who have issues. what he said bothered me though because i was 4 years old when i first started playing video games which was on the NES and Super Nintendo, it was games like duck hunt, and mortal kombat that i liked the most, or that i can remember, this all leads me to a question for you, Why do you think people like my teacher Mr.kohl thinks that violent video games like black ops or even mortal kombat will make people change and actually try to shot someone across along distance then tea bag them or rip someone spine out and yell "FATALITY!"?

Posted: December 31, 2010 3:50 AM
    colossusbird
  • M0ONRAKER_ELITE

but it was this year so nvm on that but still good game can't wait 4 the next one

Posted: December 30, 2010 11:46 PM
  • M0ONRAKER_ELITE

i feel every1 has over looked Batman Arkham Asylum as a good new game this last year...?

Posted: December 30, 2010 11:45 PM
  • twizy86

hey seriously what up with this weeks feedback

Posted: December 30, 2010 2:14 PM
    twizy86
  • NoBodysGamer

where is the new feedback?

Posted: December 30, 2010 8:37 AM
    NoBodysGamer
  • FenrisianWarlord

Hey we almost sent Justin Bieber to North Korea so anything is possible

Posted: December 30, 2010 8:33 AM
  • xxzenn01xx

after a few months of seeing the advertisement for feedback, after watching the mmo report, i finnaly got in gear, and watched the show. I was actually pretty blown away at the over all attititude and direction of the show. Just watching i felt almost like i was in the room laughing and commenting with you guys. I plan to subscribe and watch every wednesday from now on. Keep on doing what you guys do best!

P.S. I think one fresh Title that deserved a bit of attention was Darksiders. Almost everyone ive talked really loved that game, and can't wate for the sequel! Agree, or disagree? GO!

Posted: December 28, 2010 12:01 AM
  • ShinjiEx

You guys need to crank those mics up!

I got to turn my PC volume way up beyond normal to pretty much max!

Posted: December 27, 2010 8:33 PM
    ShinjiEx
  • footbalman27

This feedback was awesome. I tried to build a new computer and have been with out internet for a couple of weeks and this was like come home after a long trip, and I got the best homecomeing present ever! The first site I went to once I got my interwebz working was G4TV.com and it made me so happy to see feedback.

p.s. I almost choked twice on Jujubes durring this feedback because i was laughing so hard.

Posted: December 26, 2010 8:49 PM
  • Ejsponge61

My parents didn't understand what I wanted for Christmas, but it didn't result in me not betting what I wanted. I asked only for the original Bioshock, but the ended up getting that and Bioshock 2. How lucky am I!

Posted: December 26, 2010 7:37 PM
    Ejsponge61
  • Zethios

So i heard that this podcast is about video games....

Posted: December 26, 2010 7:26 PM
    Zethios
  • daScythe

Kevin Pereira should make an appearance on the Feedback panel! It's nice seeing more faces and insight from the rest of the G4 studio.

Posted: December 26, 2010 10:39 AM
    daScythe
  • RancidShamble

Thumbs up to Matt Kyle for playing Defense Grid. That game and all DLC was 6 dollars a couple days ago on Steam and I haven't stopped playing. The Steam Holiday sale is turning me into a true addict. Dirt cheap games and no school/work for a month? I haven't left the house.

Posted: December 24, 2010 2:38 PM
    RancidShamble
  • cephas012

I love you guys but you really need to get some kids because you clearly don't know anything about them. Sure it changes your life, but in 10 years you realize it was a change for the better.

That being said, more than likely the worry for the 3DS is seizures. I'm sure they're concerned at how some kids might react (physioligically) to the graphics. Their brains aren't wired like ours yet so they are more suseptible to flashing lights. Some adults are suseptible also, but less likely, so instead of taking a chance on getting sued by a parent they're going to say no children under 7 to cover themselves.

I can't believe that it's 3D w/o glasses!! that blows my mind!

Posted: December 24, 2010 6:32 AM
    cephas012
  • BearForce

I didn't ask for World of Warcraft, but i got it.... a lv 85,81,80 later and that's all she wrote.

Posted: December 23, 2010 9:14 PM