FCC Rules on Net Neutrality

Posted: December 21, 2010
FCC Rules on Net Neutrality

The FCC voted to pass the first bill ruling on net neutrality, which could potentially change the landscape of the Internet as we know it. Kevin Pereira discusses the issue with Declan McCullagh, Chief Political Correspondent for CNET.com. Learn about what this bill entails, the provisions behind it and more. No matter who you are, this news is pertinent to you!

• ThePr0digalS0n

im sry but this is still kinda confusing to me... why am i going to loss my netflix?

Posted: December 27, 2010 3:01 PM
    ThePr0digalS0n
  • M6000

Wow that guy has to be the BIGGEST FLAMING GAYBOY I'VE EVER SEEN. and the fact that there is a picture of San Francisco behind him doesn't help

Posted: December 27, 2010 11:56 AM
    M6000
  • DanDudeAmiga

NOW HEAR THIS!!! Julius was in discussion in CLOSED DOOR CONFERENCES with Comcast, AT&T and other internet operators to create a FAKE set of rules of Net Neutrality that contain loopholes so the providers can have their way of regulating OUR internet and charge premium prices! WE LOSE WHEN THIS ACT OF FAKE RULES PASSES! Over 2,000,000 signatures were sent in person to his office to push our Net Neutrality rules and he IGNORED US!

Want to know more? Go here:
    http://www.savetheinternet.c om/
    and here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=vBq7p0XhDRM&feature=pla yer_embedded

Help us win the real Net Neutrality!!!!! I'm DEAD serious!

I'm not one of them...I am an internet user just like everyone else. I don't want to pay for premium services. I just want my internet just the way it is. Do you really want to pay every month a premium just to get to your favorite websites? You can get them right now! Why break it?!

Posted: December 24, 2010 7:29 AM
    DanDudeAmiga
  • IGameXbox

FCC Rules on Net Neutrality. Isn't that an oxymoron? FCC governing the internet and the regulations haven't even been put in place yet, awesome! Government intervention with the internet? Just setting up the ultimate FAIL. If it's not broke why is the government messing with it?

Posted: December 22, 2010 5:41 PM
    IGameXbox
  • miniarm0

hey filchingfeline SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! if u don't like g4 then dont have a account for the website millions of people are mad about wat Dtv did and the next thing we need is a noob like you ruining our lives go quick scope and and noob tube or something and you know wat u r stupid how do u like that .

Ps. no offense

Posted: December 22, 2010 5:33 PM
    miniarm0
  • J_Boolihans

I do not respect the opinion of this guest. Net neutrality is crucial for the future of all progress. ISPs must become mere utilities who provide access unfiltered, unadulterated access.

Sure, allow laissez-faire free markets to determine price points and connection speeds, but DO NOT leave it up to capitalism to provide an open internet. That is simply risking far too much.

For the record I am a fiscal conservative.

Posted: December 21, 2010 9:24 PM
    J_Boolihans
  • filchingfeline

The reason you got kicked off DirecTV was simply because you put on guests with such annoying and stupid voices, brahskininjas.

Posted: December 21, 2010 7:45 PM