Fresh Ink Online: Best Of 2010 Extended Cut

Posted: December 20, 2010
Fresh Ink Online: Best Of 2010 Extended Cut
As Fresh Ink Online takes a brief holiday break, enjoy this extended cut of the AOTS's Best Of 2010 special.

• GMSepiroth

The Brave and the Bold: Wonder Woman Batgirl Zatana is not only the single issue of the year, it may very well be the book of the decade.

Posted: December 31, 2010 11:15 AM
    GMSepiroth
  • Megabrain Comics

Hey, Blair! This comic book will change your reading habits!
    Official press release for Megabrain Comics epic adventure, American Dark Age: http://artistecard.com/america ndarkage

Posted: December 30, 2010 1:48 PM
  • Rabid_Rabbit

AH-HA! I did read Daytripper, so I win! At... uh... life?

Posted: December 28, 2010 11:45 PM
  • Gianluca

Great pick for best superhero. I loved Batwoman: Elegy and can't wait for the new series.

Posted: December 24, 2010 2:35 PM
  • hostile17

Great now all those lamos that barely found out about Walking Dead are gonna rush the comic book store and make it hard to get a copy. Thanks for nothing Blair Butler. BTW Hero complex is lame, too mainstream

Posted: December 23, 2010 3:47 PM
  • Fritzi

Finally Fables gets a mention!

Posted: December 22, 2010 7:39 PM
  • wormhole1

Yeah, but the quality of today's books are superb in many cases. Makes it worth the money.

Posted: December 21, 2010 8:36 PM
  • jungan

Everytime I watch one of these it makes me want to get back into comics. But then I go look at some books and find out they are super expensive now 3-4 bucks for a one book?! F-that!

Posted: December 21, 2010 8:37 AM
    jungan
  • VictorC

Amory Wars: In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3. The Coheed and Cambria comics!

Posted: December 20, 2010 11:05 PM
    VictorC
  • theallmightyjew

Great video Blair :) . I will definitely check out these comics. Is Fresh Ink Online selling t-shirts in the g4tv online store? O just an idea, but I think that it would be really cool if you would create a comic book podcast, kind of like Feedback, but you would just talk about your reviews on comics, and comics that are turning into TV shows and movies and you would have like 3 or 4 other people that like comics as much as you. Thats just an idea I had, you can take it as you will, but i thought that would be interesting to create on this website.

Happy Holidays everyone :D