Feedback -- The Best Games of 2010

Posted: December 15, 2010
Feedback -- The Best Games of 2010
The best games of 2010 have been announced and the Feedback team is breaking down each of the winners to inform our viewers with humorous in-depth analysis. Join Adam Sessler, Matt Keil, and Stephen Johnson in this edition of Feedback.

• gekkosapien

I miss you, abbie

Posted: October 7, 2011 12:11 AM
    gekkosapien
  • dethsauz

you guys keep saying esssplodey , explodey etc.
    thought you were taking about me since my ps3 tag is:xpl0d3y

Posted: January 6, 2011 10:22 AM
  • InLokiWeTrust

I just beat mass effect 2 on insanity with my vanguard. Yeah, so eat that.

Posted: January 2, 2011 1:43 AM
    InLokiWeTrust
  • darklight003

The best of 2010 lets be clear there was no best of 2010. This should have been worst of 2010. Reach, Black ops, MOH was just a few of the worst sequels of all time.

Posted: December 31, 2010 11:39 AM
  • kanabo master

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE JAN.11TH 2011

Posted: December 29, 2010 12:17 PM
    kanabo+master
  • abb921

lol NBA 2K10 left so many unanswered questions...

Posted: December 26, 2010 12:17 AM
    abb921
  • IamChromeScorpion

These are staff picks. not top sales or fan picks. There are alot of games on my want list but at the very top is Dead Space 2 !!!

Posted: December 24, 2010 7:23 PM
    IamChromeScorpion
  • freechild

Hopefully this show will get better with time....

Posted: December 24, 2010 2:00 PM
    freechild
  • RegalAssassin

So When is TOAB comming out?

Posted: December 24, 2010 1:04 PM
    RegalAssassin
  • Solidsnake19901

Mass effect 2 was a good game but it wasn't as good as the original. You just spent almost all the time collecting crew / materials. It just doesn't have the same feeling as the original. But it was still a good game.

Posted: December 23, 2010 5:40 PM
    Solidsnake19901
  • HawkEye1992

ME2 on insanity is a pain
    it took me a month

Posted: December 23, 2010 12:26 PM
  • Malice_Unarmed

Mass Effect 2 on insanity isn't that hard... I literally have no arms and have played it on insanity with my 5 character playthroughs.

Posted: December 22, 2010 3:13 PM
    Malice_Unarmed
  • castle984464

I've been watching g4 for years and I've been getting soom unsatisfying results lately. I'll give you an example, I go on to the station in the middle of the day and what do i see, odd shows about athletic competitions OR shows like cheaters or cops or campus pd, which I feel don't offer commpeling ideas for a channel based around video games. if I were to change the programming list i would add something like your great show game makers or as it was know icons. Thats is what I feel made your channel great, not some off beat reality television, but truly intreaging and exploritiore information on the subject of videogames. I submit my ideas to the public to see what they think of it.

Posted: December 21, 2010 4:30 PM
    castle984464
  • spacemonkey086

I haven't played enough ME2 but I so far RDR is game of the year for me. Too bad New Vegas had so many glitches.

Next year I'm looking forward to crysis 2, Uncharted 3, homefront because of all the stuff thats going on in korea, LA noire, Rage, I would like to see more ps2 games released in HD like shadow of the colossus, arkham city, deus ex 3, ghost recon future soldier, and hopefully I am surprised by some games I don't know about yet.

Posted: December 21, 2010 4:19 PM
    spacemonkey086
  • PcgamerWithAClue

I like how they list Mass Effect 2 as Xbox360/PS3 and totally exclude the pc's existence.

Posted: December 21, 2010 3:51 PM
    PcgamerWithAClue
  • TheLegitiMyster

I think COD Black Ops should be the game of the year! Awesome gameplay, amazing graphics, cool story, awesome live gameplay!

Posted: December 21, 2010 12:17 PM
    TheLegitiMyster
  • napkinshower

8:25. Thats the first time ever in existence i have heard/seen adam sessler say the word "dude"

Posted: December 21, 2010 1:36 AM
    napkinshower
  • drangel_jam

Great awards, great categories and nominations, and great winners. I'm glad you guys aren't t-bagging over the usual suspects (FPSs--CoD, Halo... And yes, I love Halo, but lets face it, these have become too formulaic, that doesn't make them bad, just not GotY caliber anymore because there is a certain degree of originality, creativity, and over-exposure vs freshness that plays a part on a tru GotY contender).

While I don't agree with all of th decisions, I respect all of them.
    And special thx for making NBA 2k relevant, since usually sports games usually only run for two categories--sports, and licensed soundtrack.

Last but definitely not least, x for including the fighting category, which many outlets seem to be overlooking. SSF4 is my most addictive game of the year (425+ hrs and counting).

Posted: December 20, 2010 2:15 PM
    drangel_jam
  • jcomer

Did assasins creed win anything?

Posted: December 20, 2010 7:36 AM
    jcomer
  • dpwned11

So, I got an account for this site just to say this: Great feedback. You guys were hilarious. Of course, all feedbacks are great, but whatever. Bravo on a great show. You guys rule.

Posted: December 20, 2010 2:48 AM