TRON: Evolution vs. Kingdom Hearts 2 Comparison Video

Posted: December 14, 2010
TRON: Evolution vs. Kingdom Hearts 2 Comparison Video
How does TRON: Evolution look compared to the Space Paranoids in Kingdom Hearts 2? Take a look at the differences and similarities at each game and discover which game looks more TRON like.

• Soah

Well, Kingdom Hearts is awesome, but you can't expect it to be as much as they're they want it to be. You need to keep in mind that Kingdom Hearts is also a game for children.

Posted: May 29, 2011 6:18 PM
    Soah
  • starkillah2099

dont get me wrong, i love that kh used the 82 version of tron, but i prefer tron evoloution. the fighting system on both could use some work, but as i said, im gonna stick w/ tron evo, mainly because it stuck true to tron as a whole. as for the lightcycles, kh didnt have daft punk in the background.

Posted: December 31, 2010 7:44 PM
    starkillah2099
  • jumperkid

kingdom hearts light cycle was so super cool than the tron one so i say kingdom hearts is better in the tron world

Posted: December 16, 2010 3:40 PM
  • mechagriff

Trick question the real answer is Tron 2.0 killer app. for the xbox WIN

Posted: December 15, 2010 5:51 PM
    mechagriff
  • Daft-Punks

I definatly find the kingdom hearts one better but thats because their is more going on.

Posted: December 15, 2010 3:05 PM
  • Niichan

Kingdom Hearts II hands down, KH FTW!!!!!

Posted: December 15, 2010 2:19 PM
  • NightwingV

Okay, there is pro's and con's to each, but i would have to say if the fighting were more like that of Kingdom Hearts, Tron would win. I would have to say the Light Cycle was better than that of Kingdom Hearts. That is my honest opinion.

Posted: December 15, 2010 2:18 PM
  • SeanOfRichter

I totally forgot that there was tron in kh2 until I saw this! But KH takes the cake, a really well done game from what I remember

Posted: December 15, 2010 2:18 PM
  • DaymanAA

Im pretty sure KH1 beat TRON Evolution, when it didnt even have a TRON world...

Posted: December 15, 2010 1:34 PM
    DaymanAA
  • zenmastersamuraimonk

kingdom hearts 2 tron level is more like the old movie, and the new tron game is more like the new movie, one isn't more tron than the other they are just different.

Posted: December 15, 2010 12:48 PM
    zenmastersamuraimonk
  • mitchthestitch

Man I wiated so long for KH2 that I kinda lost interest in it. Now I want it bad! I hope they put out a collection, like GOW did where people can see how amazing these games are and then play KH3. Now I must go fight in the arena because I am only a program.

Posted: December 15, 2010 9:08 AM

Posted: December 15, 2010 5:16 AM
  • BigAngryRobot

While I like KH2, If I want to do light cycles I'll play Tron 2.0

Posted: December 14, 2010 11:03 PM
    BigAngryRobot
  • GameFreak398

Damn KH2 still looks good even to this day. Square Enix stop jerking Final Fantasy off already. We get it you wanna make 40 FF before you finish the KH trilogy.(?) All i see is Square Enix pulling a Half-Life 3 on us and i do not approve :(

Posted: December 14, 2010 10:20 PM
    GameFreak398
  • erosennin987

KH2 looked fun!!! with all the magic and kyblade smashing, who wouldnt want to play a game for fun?? altho TRon: E did look good on the lightcycle part, i gotta say i enjoy smashing my opponents while riding it. To me, it doesnt matter how cool you make it cool, its how fun the game is!
    -Tron:E, wheres the replay value??

Posted: December 14, 2010 9:43 PM
    erosennin987
  • Raisinbman

Is that the best a user can do?

Posted: December 14, 2010 9:07 PM
  • UltimaBlackMage

Old school Tron over new Tron! I'm sorry to say the KH2 Tron world is so much better. I loved the original Tron and now that the new Tron is out I've got a feeling the 2013(my guess) Kingdom Hearts 3 will use the new Tron world and have Clu as the main boss. If I'm right I'm going to be laughing so hard.

I also have a Keyblade now! <3 full sized and metal!

Posted: December 14, 2010 8:25 PM
    UltimaBlackMage
  • GOST!

All I want to know is when is Kingdom Hearts 3 finally gonna be released.

Posted: December 14, 2010 8:22 PM