Resistance 3 Gameplay Trailer

Posted: December 14, 2010
Resistance 3 Gameplay Trailer
Insomniac Games debuts their first gameplay trailer to show how intense fighting off a horde of monsters in a run down city can be.

• Rat_202

Something of epidemic proportion is approaching and this is going to be mondumetally BRUTAL as of right now this makes dead space 2 (no disrepect to dead space) look like a teen game, never under estamte insomniac to create a beautiful game.

Posted: February 2, 2011 5:29 PM
    Rat_202
  • patch24

Hopefully they bring back co-op story mode,miss that with the last one,still a great game,but really sucked w/o co-op story mode,oh off line !

Posted: December 22, 2010 4:25 PM
  • dinar55

what happened to nathan hale i feel kinda cheated if we dont get to play as him and after the ending of resistance two im completely lost as to what the hell is goin on

Posted: December 19, 2010 9:46 AM
    dinar55
  • CondemnedS8nt

i absolutely loved the first game, fall of man, but R2, i just couldnt get into, i played maybe 2 or three hours and just couldnt play anymore, i just didnt care. which sucked because i was really looking forward for the game. hopefully the third iteration will keep me hooked. whats crazy is i remember when i stopped playing R2 was when i was fight that huge monster thing, and I just looked at him and put the controller down and never played it again, I also thought the multiplayer was extremely boring. maybe i'll try to get into it again just to see what happens in the story.

Posted: December 15, 2010 11:19 PM
  • freechild

YAWN!!!!

Posted: December 15, 2010 3:32 PM
    freechild
  • Malcontent_Ronin

Always gotta support those willing to step away from the military shooters and actually make their own setting and story. Always loved the series, and can't deny the craziness to be had from Insomniac's knack for making amazing weapons

Posted: December 15, 2010 12:06 PM
    Malcontent_Ronin
  • mbbrunson

It's the year of the 3's!!! Uncharted 3, resistance 3 and killzone 3.

Posted: December 15, 2010 11:49 AM
    mbbrunson
  • NOhara24

I liked Hale, even though he was a silent protagonist until Cappelli capped him at the end of R2. Pity we don't get to see a little more of him, but it's clear that R3 is supposed to be after the fall of the military and the government. I'm expecting alot out of you, Cappelli. Don't screw up.

Posted: December 15, 2010 4:14 AM
    NOhara24
  • theantigzus

WOW!!! i have to say id prefer playing on the 360 but 2011 does look to be Sony's year. Just imagine if they manage to get out the PSP2 and it has everything they hope to put in it. Its gonna be a great year regardless

Posted: December 14, 2010 9:27 PM
  • Shadow_ben_jamin

OMG that was epic

Posted: December 14, 2010 8:34 PM
    Shadow_ben_jamin
  • gamermoney

I'm hoping they still have the splicer Think it's called, really liked using it in mutiplayer while invisible just sneak up and slice'em up

Posted: December 14, 2010 5:52 PM
    gamermoney
  • Johnny_Malarky

Never really got into Resistance.

That being said... Holy hell you get to beat the crap out of aliens with a sledgehammer. This will be number one on my wishlist along with 2 and 1 in second and third place on it.

Posted: December 14, 2010 5:34 PM
  • jmllmj

When the first resistance first came out it was a cool game because of the altered world warII theme but after playing and beating the second one it feels like they have just turned it into a generic sci fi shooter and left alot of cool ideas untapped. Hopefully this game isn't like part 2 just figuring bigger = better. Either way, I will still have Killzone 3 to satiate my shooter needs.

Posted: December 14, 2010 5:03 PM
    jmllmj
  • Busymandan

@ Jackal904 Yet it seems another hater has arrived. I seem to remember halo 3 being the exact same game as Halo CE. Same levels same game play. If you had played CE then you knew where to go and what to do. Trust me I played both of them. And Yes I have both systems and the PS3 has better games and none of the modding.

Posted: December 14, 2010 5:02 PM
    Busymandan
  • Reese8732

@Jackel904 Trust me we said that about ODST and Reach, but ya'll still brought them and said that they were great. So stop hating and play your 360 or even better get a life.

Posted: December 14, 2010 4:35 PM
    Reese8732
  • Jackal904

It looks exactly like Resistance 2..... Look at all the PS3 fanboys going crazy when deep down they know it looks like a Resistance 2 expansion pack.

Posted: December 14, 2010 3:00 PM
    Jackal904
  • Jackal904

Posted: December 14, 2010 2:57 PM
    Jackal904
  • SystemOvercast

I liked the first two. This one looks incredible so far.

Posted: December 14, 2010 2:38 PM
    SystemOvercast
  • XwingVmanX

Made me pee myself.....just a little. lol

But I would guess that either
    1) We are going to be playing the game through a survivor's eyes and only get hints about what happened to Hale, until R4
    or
    2) We play as a survivor and end up fighting Hale(him being in some new Chimera form)

I honestly can't believe after two games, that Hale is completely dead. Its practically unheard of to completely kill off the main character.

Posted: December 14, 2010 2:36 PM