Mass Effect 3 Earth Announcement Trailer

Posted: December 13, 2010
Mass Effect 3 Earth Announcement Trailer
Commander Shepard is the only man that can save Earth from the deadly Reapers. Watch the announcement trailer for Mass Effect 3 and be at awe on the details of the cinematic cutscenes.

• PropertyOfMe

if tali isn't in this game i will write a very displeasing letter. (i am joking don't freak out haters)

Posted: April 22, 2011 9:58 AM
    PropertyOfMe
  • LightBringer123

Truly a work of art. This is going to be AWESOME. I played ME1 and ME2 and they were the best games I have ever played.

Posted: February 1, 2011 8:33 AM
    LightBringer123
  • iason27

i must say, no gaming series has ever accomplished what bioware did with mass effect. I have to say hands down that me1 and me2 is the best games i have ever played in my life. Uncharted 2, great. God of war, awesome. Mario Bros, classic. But the mass effect series is the best gaming out there.

Posted: January 19, 2011 3:37 PM
    iason27
  • Lord_of_Paladins

That was so EPIC. I can't WAIT for this game! We don't even have to wait two whole years for ME3! Bioware RULES!

Posted: January 4, 2011 2:02 AM
    Lord_of_Paladins
  • Fudder25

Good thing I have a feww people in my debt fro the other games.

Posted: December 22, 2010 3:39 PM
    Fudder25
  • PropertyOfMe

If you are a fan of Mass Effect add me check out all of post and help my reputation because us ME fans need to stick together otherwise who is going to kick all of those halo fans asses

Posted: December 20, 2010 8:41 PM
    PropertyOfMe
  • PropertyOfMe

oh yeah almost forgot they need to bring back the inventory system from the first game over all the 1st ME was better than the second and like some say "its the video game's avatar but with a better storyline" hope we get to keep the crew from ME2 liked them better than the ones from ME1 plus did anyone else see big bend and the london eye i hope we get to fight in U.K. it will kinda be like a return trip for me but everyone i know is dead and i am kicking reaper ass

Posted: December 20, 2010 2:56 PM
    PropertyOfMe
  • PropertyOfMe

i think god answered my prayers either that or the reapers are on to us

Posted: December 20, 2010 2:50 PM
    PropertyOfMe
  • jestermarcus

Anyone else wondering how the Reapers will be defeated? I'm assuming there is gonna have to be some kinda WMD used against the Reapers. Perhaps a computer virus or something. Also what kind of ground forces will we be fighting? Better not be just husks or hired mercenaries again. I want some mini Reapers or more Collectors that were living within the Reapers. I also want some more exploration in this one. Maybe even be the first to encounter another space faring species that you bring back to the citadel and introduce to the council. Just random stuff like that. Would be cool to find a Prothean colony that has been hiding out for the last 50,000 years too. Would be some good allies to have.

Posted: December 20, 2010 1:38 PM
  • koolboricua

here is my question, i do recall seeing that pic of the sniper around some time back. It was told to be a MMO, but now we know is a scene for ME3. So here is my question, how in the heck can Shepard fight something bigger than a sky scrapper. His assault rifle only has so much ammunition. Man im already stuffing my pants. This is going to be some sick game. I can only imagine the new games. Man im drooling over this.

Posted: December 15, 2010 5:04 AM
    koolboricua
  • wolflee

Mass Effect 2 is a brilliant sequel, so I will be expecting even better from this one. Trailer looks awesome.

Posted: December 14, 2010 3:15 PM
    wolflee
  • WordlessHeroshi

Oh my good i think i just had a nerdgasm!!

Posted: December 14, 2010 1:05 PM
    WordlessHeroshi
  • BuffaloSoldier

This is truly one of the greatest games every made. I can't wait to find out how this Trilogy ends

Posted: December 14, 2010 11:20 AM
    BuffaloSoldier
  • tsiper29

Oh my God that is AWESOME I so can't wait for this game!!!!! That was beyond Awesome!!!!!

Posted: December 14, 2010 11:12 AM
    tsiper29
  • Silky08

I screamed like a little girl...

Posted: December 14, 2010 10:53 AM
    Silky08
  • Solace001

Need MORE!

Posted: December 14, 2010 10:47 AM
  • kayderek18

I m very glad they went with music reminiscent of the first game for the end of the trailer. Hopefully the game continues that decision. If not i wont care as long as i get to see my New york getting ripped apart by reapers.

Posted: December 14, 2010 10:39 AM
    kayderek18
  • lustinius

ME2 strayed a bit too far away from the classic rpg style elements. I think ME3 should have the item management styles from the first one, but be streamlined to be a small aspect in the game, instead of just getting rid of it all together (I say item management but I mean all the elements of what make the rpg seem kind of tedious, ME2 seemed a bit too '3rd person shooter'-y for me.)

Also, I really hope the entire game isn't set exclusively on Earth, because it is amazing to go see other planets with interesting flaura/ fauna or see the glimmering cities created on alien worlds, which will be even more amazing if you then get sucked into an Earth campaign where everything is war-torn and in ruins.

I can't wait for the midnight release.

Posted: December 14, 2010 10:20 AM
    lustinius
  • kingpwnage1

Call of Duty series: O.K.
    Halo series: Average
    Assassin's Creed series: Good
    Fable series: Very Good
    Fallout series: Excellent
    Mass Effect series: AWESOME!!!!!!!

Posted: December 14, 2010 9:38 AM
    kingpwnage1
  • EvilDeadDave

Earth Still looks pretty modern in the trailer so i wouldn't be surprised if they pull a Star Trek first contact and have the Reapers going back in time to destroy earth before Shepard is born and having Miss Commander Shepard going back after them to save humanity. Side note i always played Shepaed as a kick ass woman so i never believe the character looks good as a man, she is a woman.

Posted: December 14, 2010 6:16 AM