Feedback -- Blizzard Talks WoW: Cataclysm Edition

Posted: December 8, 2010
Feedback -- Blizzard Talks WoW: Cataclysm Edition
On this edition of Feedback, Adam Sessler, Morgan Webb, and Leah Jackson are joined by Blizzard lead designers Alex Afrasiabi and Tom Chilton to talk about the release of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

• FaerieFyre

Just a note for those G4 employees that scour the forums for new posts:

This video has been broken since a day or so after it launched. So I was a little late to the Feedback parade this particular week and was hoping to watch this and enjoy more with Adam, Morgan, and Leigh all in the same room. Then, I find out some Blizzard guys are on the show? O.o

Now, I'm all sad panda because the video won't load. Possible fix, please? I'd love to enjoy this episode as I do all all Feedback episodes I've viewed thus far... (pretty much all of them). xD

Posted: December 27, 2010 8:46 PM
  • dpking2222

This video doesn't work for me for some reason.

Posted: December 22, 2010 2:05 PM
    dpking2222
  • hito157

Ladies of G4 -Playboy issue anybody?!

Posted: December 22, 2010 7:49 AM
    hito157
  • Cavityking23

Sounds amazing, but the game just takes too much time and theres so many other games I need to play. But I still think this looks like the best xpac, lich king wasn't all that great, BC was amazing. But this look's totally different, new and fresh, I just might have to return to the world of warcraft soon.

Posted: December 20, 2010 8:14 PM
    Cavityking23
  • ShadowViper87

Motor city online

Posted: December 14, 2010 7:57 AM
    ShadowViper87
  • neoxalucard

Whats with camera #2? Jumping all over the place; zooming in and out constantly. You're making me ill!

Posted: December 14, 2010 7:53 AM
  • Requiem20

I would like to know what you guys think of the Final Fantasy 14 disaster, and the formal letter the creators sent out concerning the state of the game.

Posted: December 13, 2010 11:14 PM
    Requiem20
  • Cathartic Denoument

OmgYay! Leah's back. <3
    She has the sweetest voice evarrrr
    And awesome smile via intro. =D
    [Morgan, on the other hand.. What's with the lifeless stare into nothingness?? LoL
    "We are the Borg; resistance is futile".]

BTW..Is it really pronounced "Lee-uh", the way Adam pronounces it, or "Lay-uh", as in Princess Leia??

Posted: December 13, 2010 7:31 PM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • Mac_Lopez

I saw the glass window in the backround and for a second i thought i could see myself.

Posted: December 13, 2010 10:36 AM
  • Mac_Lopez

I saw the glass window and for one second i thought maybe i could see myself.

Posted: December 13, 2010 10:34 AM
  • avc75

I don't understand why people say they pissed their life away with WoW. Scratch that, I do understand. They don't comprehend the concept of moderation. I've been playing WoW for close to 3 years now, I started later than most. And only on 1 toon I've reached 80 just a few weeks ago.
    It's an extremely fun and relaxing game even when you're in a raid or an instance. But don't forget that, it's just a game. Too many people are examples of what not to be like. You see them depressed, upset, angry at "pissing their life away" when it was their fault anyway, not the games. If they didn't piss their life away on the game then they'd have pissed their life away on something else because they don't understand moderation. You tell them this and then their response is so ignorant, it's something like, "Well then when am I supposed to play" and they actually look at you like you're the stupid one. For those of you that don't get it. You play at night when you're done with everything and have time to wind down if nothing else is going on. You play if your favorite TV shows are out of season (but not till 2 AM). I don't know maybe it's just me, I've never been a total game junky even in the NES days. I'd play about an hour then have to get up and do something else.

Posted: December 13, 2010 8:21 AM
    avc75
  • Haymaker710

Why won't this video work?

Posted: December 13, 2010 12:27 AM
    Haymaker710
  • tonymonges1

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Playboy

Posted: December 12, 2010 5:05 PM
    tonymonges1
  • DZbEZ

Leiah...sweet, sweet Leiah. I would love to play WoW with her!

Watching this episode of feedback has put me in the spirit of playing WoW again because it has been some weeks. I can't wait to get cataclysm so I can lvl up more!

Posted: December 12, 2010 11:00 AM
    DZbEZ
  • gl3bm

Video wont load :(

Posted: December 12, 2010 10:32 AM
    gl3bm
  • BearForce

I've tried to get into other mmos but WoW always draws me back. It causes my consoles to collect dust as well xD

Posted: December 12, 2010 1:29 AM
    BearForce
  • XBLZeruiah

Man i would love to watch this weeks episode,but it hasnt worked since it was posted.

Posted: December 11, 2010 1:24 PM
    XBLZeruiah
  • Th3_bobum

this vid is not working! please fix!

Posted: December 11, 2010 11:09 AM
  • Sneakitoke

For having created what is undeniably the most infinitely immersive game ever, Blizzard sure gets a bad rap from the rpg intolerant community. My theory is that they(WoW haters) suffer from short attention spans, big egos, and the inability to use more hot keys than they have fingers. This is only a theory.

All hail Blizzard and the world we've come to know as Azeroth. Can't wait see what you've done with the place :D

Posted: December 11, 2010 3:51 AM
  • Shadein

Not sentinals theres like one RP guild.

Posted: December 10, 2010 10:34 PM