The First 15: TRON: Evolution

Posted: December 7, 2010
The First 15: TRON: Evolution
Can Propaganda Games and Disney Interactive Studios' enhance the TRON experience for existing fans with TRON: Evolution? Check out the first 15 minutes of gameplay for TRON: Evolution.

• tastelessgamercowriter

Come on by and see what www.tastelessgamer.com has to say about TRON:Evoulution, you might just get hooked!

Posted: December 13, 2010 3:01 PM
    tastelessgamercowriter
  • joel.witherspoon

Free will, man. I just, like, think that's your opinion man.

Posted: December 7, 2010 3:30 PM
    joel.witherspoon
  • Kirk359

Love Tron and I cant wait for the movie next weekend. However I hate wall walking, jumping over long distances and other not very fun levels. I migt rent this.

Posted: December 7, 2010 1:37 PM
    Kirk359
  • XwingVmanX

Sounds like they are using the same voice of Tron that they did for Kingdom Hearts 2

Posted: December 7, 2010 1:23 PM
    XwingVmanX
  • neon5162

camera controls a little off but not the worst ive endured

Posted: December 7, 2010 1:12 PM
    neon5162
  • merivigian

I can't believe they canceled the production of Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned for this.. I hope they continue making that game.

Posted: December 7, 2010 12:45 PM
    merivigian
  • ProudFilipino

I played a demo of this game at Best Buy and I think the graphics look great! and the gameplay was actually pretty fun. It plays and looks better than many of the other Movie Video Games Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, G.I. Joe, Spider-Man 3 etc. I might buy the game if the reviews are decent. But I can't wait for the movie :)

Posted: December 7, 2010 12:19 PM
    ProudFilipino
  • noporcru623

yeah i think it actually looks awesome its like a fast paced 3rd person mirrors edge set in tron universe i think il have to rent it tho first

Posted: December 7, 2010 12:14 PM
  • Sally Wong

Not Impressed So Far !

Love and Kisses: Sally Wong :

Posted: December 7, 2010 11:54 AM
    Sally+Wong
  • CLFresh

I remember IGN previewing this game awhile back and saying it was kind of lame and control were rough... I'm hoping it's fun, though. I hope it gets good reviews b.c. I'll probably rent it. It'll be sweet to play this w. my new SICK ARSE Tron Controller. Please ladies and gentlemen, if you haven't seen this controller do yourself a favor and look it up online... like NOW! :)

Posted: December 7, 2010 11:52 AM
    CLFresh
  • Nebo-Kerc

it actually doesnt look too bad...but the controls dont seem up to standard hopefull they'll make a demo

Posted: December 7, 2010 11:47 AM
  • j_soap

ohhhhhhh this game looks sweet, need to get some cash so i can buy it.

Posted: December 7, 2010 11:33 AM