Talkabouts: Disney Epic Mickey

Posted: December 2, 2010
Talkabouts: Disney Epic Mickey
In this edition of Talkabouts, Adam Sessler and Matt Keil enter the painted world of Disney Epic Mickey to discuss about how dynamic the gameplay mechanics is and why Epic Mickey might be the game for you.

• koldkid18

I started playing this game and I hated it on my 1st playthrough, because I usualy like collecting and completeing everything, On my second playthrough I just let go and started doing what I wanted and this game deserves its 5/5!!!

Posted: December 8, 2010 9:07 AM
    koldkid18
  • pembo

I picked this up and I love it. It's one of those rare gems that rewards your patience. Most games make you play to the same old formula. Most you can play on automatic, your brain is so conditioned to formula games. The camera can be a pain from time to time. All its takes though is a simple re-position of your character and it's ok. You learn to play in a certain way. Many reviewers have it way wrong about just how good this game is. I'm hoping it sells bundles so we can have some more.

Posted: December 5, 2010 7:10 AM
    pembo
  • BearForce

this game will make me wipe the dust of my wii

Posted: December 3, 2010 4:09 PM
    BearForce
  • koldkid18

I havn't used my Wii in so long, and I had no hope in this game, but now it is a must buy I guess Ill have to give Halo:Reach and Fable3 a rest for a bit

Posted: December 3, 2010 11:54 AM
    koldkid18
  • pembo

I had this game on my wanted list. After all the very average reviews, I took it off the list. Adam and co have turned me around though. I'm going to pick this up in the morning.

Posted: December 3, 2010 10:26 AM
    pembo
  • Arrak

@rampon They were talking about Deus Ex which was also produced by Warren Spector. Its a multi genre game that really started the Shooter/RPG type games.

Posted: December 3, 2010 8:39 AM
    Arrak
  • Arrak

Wish they would have released this also on the 360. I gave my Wii to my parents because there were no games on it I liked.

Posted: December 3, 2010 8:36 AM
    Arrak
  • rampon

what is day sx? if i'm even typing it correctly

Posted: December 3, 2010 5:26 AM
    rampon
  • Bass.EXE

Ooooh, I didn't know that Shadow Blot was based off of Phantom Blot. I guess I'm too young. Good catch, Matt

Posted: December 2, 2010 9:53 PM
    Bass.EXE
  • DragonLord1123

Where did Mat Keil get that shirt. It is an awesome shirt for an awesome guy.

Posted: December 2, 2010 6:45 PM
  • Raisinbman

Still no Adam-Mickey photoshop?...

Posted: December 2, 2010 5:56 PM
  • Ashley_Si

if you like N64 platformers, you should also try jett rocket on wii ware.

Posted: December 2, 2010 4:35 PM
    Ashley_Si
  • Suhaila

Yea, hubbie learned that the hard way when he took over for me while I looked up how to finish a quest. And by the hard way I mean me in tears because I was already tired and frustrated and at the prospect of having to redo everything I just did because he's silly (I'm trying to be nice and not say mean things) and didn't realize that platformers still a lot of times don't let you go back to stages once you've moved on was my breaking point. In the end he had to go back while I was still upset (I admit I was probably still yelling at him) and redo everything I did and be insanely meticulous about painting in everything and getting every single dang ticket there was around.

I sure hope he learned his lesson.

Posted: December 2, 2010 4:20 PM
    Suhaila
  • jokeroo

..wow g4 really dig this game !!!they can't stop talking about it.

Posted: December 2, 2010 12:24 PM