Feedback -- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Mayhem

Posted: November 17, 2010
Feedback -- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Mayhem
Adam Sessler, Abbie Heppe, Matt Keil, and Jake Gaskill all become professional assassins in this edition of Feedback. The team takes a look at the single player storyline and multiplayer gameplay discussing if Ezio is still a master assassin.

• Cathartic Denoument

1.] Cameraman @ 3:50.

2.] "PONIES!" 3D Ponies..IN SPACE!

3.] "Good impression of Adam's grade school"..

4.] "If you had to kill people to clean your office, you'd probably clean your office more often".

5.] "Banjo's Creed"

ROFLOL!! XD PRICELESS.

Posted: December 13, 2010 2:18 PM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • 2HOT2handle

You guys are so great in the way you overview and describe games. Feedback is just frosting on the cake.

Posted: December 4, 2010 1:46 PM
  • Cavityking23

About how deep stories go, i don't agree. I like when I get a real deep story mode, like Heavy Rain and Mass Effect 2. I agree it's still a game and needs to be fun, but I need something too keep me going, I like to found out how it all unfolds.

Posted: December 3, 2010 7:44 PM
    Cavityking23
  • baciocco7

the reason the borgia sucked was because they were basically a bunch of dicks. cesare and lucrezia really were in love, rodrigo was actually pope alexander XI. cesare and rodrigo tried to take over italy. they were probably the most corrupt noble family in history

Posted: November 29, 2010 12:07 PM
    baciocco7
  • Barfly

prestige indeed... mmmmmhmmmm; that's our girl... go on now go 'head git down.

Posted: November 29, 2010 8:30 AM
    Barfly
  • Funk_Doc

With all the Assassins Creed talk and the Kinect talk I have thought you guys having beat the game would have seen the strange connection between the conspiracy they showed in the game with companies watching people and the Kinect. Just finish the subject 16 puzzles and listen to em and you'll know what I mean. Microsoft is ran by Templars! Spooky stuff.

Posted: November 22, 2010 3:59 PM
  • scoopmoose

Assassin's Creed should conclude the Desmond storyline with AC3, but spin off the franchise in other locales besides Europe. I'd love to see a Tenchu-type ninja game with appropriate speed and agility for once.

Posted: November 21, 2010 9:07 PM
    scoopmoose
  • The Nameless Monster

DNA history thing. Altered States, great movie and trippy as hell.

Posted: November 21, 2010 10:52 AM
    The+Nameless+Monster
  • IllusiveShepard

LAG!!

Posted: November 19, 2010 2:48 PM
    IllusiveShepard+
  • marty7044

I always look forward to watching feedback. Then about 5 seconds after Abby starts talking, I realize why I can never make it past the ten minute part. "look at how great I am at Black Ops!!!! only took a day" shut up already.

Posted: November 19, 2010 1:15 PM
    marty7044
  • vermanshane

Was trying to watch advert interrupted mid stream, had to reset the whole thing, don't mind adverts at all, wouldn't be a problem if it resumed in place, but it all has to be re streamed. Anyway lost my place cause of an advert please make sure they take place at start and end or remember your placement in the video

Posted: November 19, 2010 11:39 AM
    vermanshane
  • iStab

Spoiler Warning:

End of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood's was a total wtf? WHYYYY?!?

Posted: November 19, 2010 8:51 AM
  • SW0RDof1Ktruths

i don't think there's an intentional Xbox bias on the show. i just think it's a very mainstream oriented show, which i think is fine. the fact is, Xbox360 has a MUCH higher install base compared to PS3. so 360 exclusives like Gears and Halo get a lot of attention. multiplatforms like Assassin's Creed get a lot of attention too, obviously, because everyone can play them.

PS3 exclusives? well, go back and watch their coverage of Uncharted 2. 45 mins of glowing praise, and it deserved it!

but i'm sorry, GT5? it's a very, VERY niche game, with maybe a couple thousand people who will be playing it nationwide. Abbie might be an Xbox/COD fanboy, but at least she's got her finger on the pulse of the gaming community. most of us do, in fact, play Black Ops, on the 360, more than we're playing anything else right now. hate to tell ya.

Posted: November 19, 2010 3:37 AM
    SW0RDof1Ktruths
  • Vauldon

I am a Racing game nut. in fact i bout my PS3 so i could get GT5. my thought is, "is it vitaly more importaint to have multiplayer in racing games as opposed to story or shooter games?" and "How much do racing games lose when you cannot race your friend in the same room that your in?"

Posted: November 18, 2010 11:02 PM
    Vauldon
  • JoshuaCorning

In Adams defense one does not have to be anti-libertarian to not want to have tea with Ayn Rand. For starters my understanding is Adam studied literature in college and Ayn Rand's work can be tedious with long winded rants from two dimensional characters. As a fiction writer Rand is far from perfect and it is understandable that student of literature might not be a big fan.

Also Rand was not so great in terms of personality. She was spiteful egotistical and generally unpleasant. Or at least that is what the rumors about her were. Of course the rumors also say Stalin was very charming.

That being said I am sure a bit of Adam's animus comes because of her politics which is unfortunate. For one thing Rand would agree Adam on a host of political issues...not the least of which would be to agree Video Games are speech and therefor should not be regulated for content. She was also a pacifist and an atheist who believed in reason over superstition. Rand would be far more agreeable to Adam's left coast political sensibilities then Justice Scalia would.

Posted: November 18, 2010 10:00 PM
    JoshuaCorning
  • JokerTech

I would like to see the Feedback crew break down the weekly results of the Videogame deathmatch. I love the Deathmatch and would like to hear their take on the winners and losers from every round.

Posted: November 18, 2010 9:10 PM
    JokerTech
  • Merc354

No love for NFS? For shame.

Posted: November 18, 2010 9:04 PM
  • Tycifer

After watching this I have decided to trade in Black ops for Assaain's Creed: Brotherhood.

Posted: November 18, 2010 12:58 PM
    Tycifer
  • chaplain827

How is it that they always get their anti-conservative anti-libertarian rant in somehow? Is it just California liberal guilt?

Posted: November 18, 2010 10:56 AM