AC: B Cluster Puzzle 7 Reveals Supreme Court As Templars

Posted: November 16, 2010
AC: B Cluster Puzzle 7 Reveals Supreme Court As Templars
Discover the secret truth about the Supreme Court Justices being Templar Orders in the cluster 7 puzzle in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

• PigsOnSoma

This game has always been about the people defeating those that would oppress and enslave the people and highlighting those justices that voted to give corporations a louder voice in our elections was brilliant. These guys at Ubisoft have read some pretty obscure history and stay atop current events - I have the utmost respect for them.

Posted: November 29, 2010 8:12 AM
    PigsOnSoma
  • chaplain827

well since democracy thrives in capitalistic societies....

LIberals don't know what they don't know. Capitalism is the thought that everybody makes choices through their purchases (I know that is an oversimplification). Don't confuse free market capitalism with corporatism.

I like this game, but if i have to hear one more anti-faith, anti-free market or anti American rant from a foreign developer.... I suggest they swallow their own anti-capitalistic ideal and give the game away.

Posted: November 19, 2010 3:22 PM
    chaplain827
  • LegacyGamer

I always had a bad feeling bout the Supreme Court officials.....Now I know why. Dam you Templars!!!! XD

We AC fans will make a brotherhood of our own and take you out!

Touche' Ubisoft. Touche' indeed. I always loved them.

Posted: November 18, 2010 12:06 AM
    LegacyGamer
  • THEMANON20

WTF!? The supreme Court judges are Templars?,no Wonder Bush was terrible!

Posted: November 17, 2010 3:57 PM
  • MartiansfromUranus

This is a warning to the supreme court. Ban M rated games like ACB to minors, and Desmond's blade will be up your throat in no time at all.

Posted: November 17, 2010 1:04 PM
    MartiansfromUranus
  • sy_cred

What the justices are Templars !? Than it is true the country is doomed!!! I think the only way to save the world now is the same way they do in AC so who's willing to join?

Posted: November 17, 2010 10:33 AM
    sy_cred
  • ashbringers

In the meantime, PLEASE EXERCISE THE TENANTS OF CAPITALISM BY BUYING OUR GAME !!!! Because that's what capitalism is. Buying their Game.

Seriously, First BioShock Infinity and now Assasin's Creed ?
    Ubisoft, seriously, UNIONS benefited from the lift on corporate spending. Bloody Unions ! So it cuts both ways. To say that ONLY corporations benefited is WRONG.

So to say that video games are the new forum to make political statements would not be an understatement. And that saddens me, Video Games used to be my REFUGE from having to watch movies or tv shows with hyper-left-wing actors who couldn't keep their mouth shut about their politics. Not anymore. *sigh* Now they want to jump on the MSNBC bandwagon. I guess Ciffy B's Political Obama statement was a rally cry for the gaming industry to shift very left and very vocal.

Dear god I wish gaming studio's would stop incorporating left wing jango-ism into games. It's not a good road to go down.

Posted: November 17, 2010 8:15 AM
  • Knives39

thats one thing i have loved about the AC series alot of the puzzles have been conspiracy theories including the origin of man (which is by far my favorite explanation of how life began on earth)

Posted: November 16, 2010 11:51 PM
  • sephirothcloud

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh The Irony this shows especially when adam wasn't allowed to be filmed him standing on the steps of the Supreme Court during his Soapbox rant that day a strange practice going on all over the world but nonetheless Ironic. Note to Supreme Court don't tick us Gamers off or especially Video Game Developers in this case.

Posted: November 16, 2010 9:45 PM
    sephirothcloud
  • Princkyuubi

GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! More Puzzles!! lolol Love The Game Tho....

Posted: November 16, 2010 9:09 PM
    Princkyuubi
  • PinkCrayon32

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand THIS is why ubisoft has my respect.

Posted: November 16, 2010 8:12 PM
    PinkCrayon32
  • Ohface

There seems to be an overarching liberal theme in the Assassin Creed Universe. Its getting a little tiring. Oh wait! Its Canada, I forgot.

Posted: November 16, 2010 7:34 PM
    Ohface
  • AntiquesRoadwarrior

Wow, if a hard-line conservative Republican ever plays this game... wait...what am I saying? I don't think an American company would ever put this in as game, so go French Canada.

Posted: November 16, 2010 4:53 PM
    AntiquesRoadwarrior
  • Stellerman7

I like how they are tying the puzzles together with more modern era figures.

Posted: November 16, 2010 4:36 PM