Fresh Ink Online: Assassin's Creed, Invincible, Avengers

Posted: November 12, 2010
Fresh Ink Online: Assassin's Creed, Invincible, Avengers
Fresh Ink Online host Blair Butler rockets through reviews of Assassin's Creed: The Fall, Invincible, Halcyon, The New Avengers: The Heroic Age, Avengers: The Children's Crusade, and Ultimate Thor.

• XwingVmanX

Okay this is going to be a noob question. Assassin's Creed Fall is the first comic book I have bought, when does the next issue get released? Is it once every week or once every month?

Posted: November 15, 2010 9:06 PM
    XwingVmanX
  • Vinzter

I don't think Blair knows how to pronounce "Halcyon," since she didn't even try, even when she introduced it. She kept saying "this book." Kinda funny.

Posted: November 15, 2010 6:43 AM
    Vinzter
  • longbowhunter

So anyone know where I can get some Air Jordans and a new Ed Hardy shirt on the cheap? Really nobody....ok then. True to my word I picked up Halcyon #1 today. It always makes buying a new series easier when the price is a sweet $2.99. Loved the art, loved the set up, excited to see where this is headed. I may not have went back for this without Blair's approval. For that I thank you.

Posted: November 13, 2010 9:27 PM
    longbowhunter
  • CLUNGEHUNTERPJ

Jesus Christ these spammers are getting out of hand. And that was not a review of the AC comic: "Yeah It's cool" isn't very much to go on with. but good show, blair, keep it up

Posted: November 13, 2010 12:16 PM
    CLUNGEHUNTERPJ
  • secretgamer

manga is better XD

Posted: November 12, 2010 8:57 PM
    secretgamer
  • JoshuaCorning

"the 13 year old boy inside of me"

I will just leave this here.

Posted: November 12, 2010 8:10 PM
    JoshuaCorning
  • longbowhunter

I will be picking up Halcyon tommorrow. I just didnt have the cash to get it on Wednesday. The Viltumite War sounds intense. I hope it wasnt Allen who got his face punched off. It'll be a while before I get to read it. I buy Invincible in the hardbacks. Not reading New Avengers, but I loved Stuart Immonen's art on NextWave. Children's Crusade sounds and LOOKS great. Awesome Walking Dead shirt by the way!

Posted: November 12, 2010 7:23 PM