Call Of Duty: Black Ops S.O.G Mission Strategy Tip Video

Posted: November 9, 2010
Call Of Duty: Black Ops S.O.G Mission Strategy Tip Video
Need help beating the SOG mission in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Let Eric Eckstein provides you with a simple tip to push back the Viet Cong to advance further in your mission.

• LPhoenix98

Man, thanks for posting the video and advice. I'm hard of hearing anyway from tinnitus and my Doc said after my car wreck that video games actually help re-build my eye hand coordination. I spent a couple hours on this one, then I found you and beat it in five minutes. Thanks a lot I got you bookmarked. Keep up the good work!

Posted: August 27, 2011 2:05 AM
    LPhoenix98
  • konami2187

well look thing i beat this stage without doing that by killing alot of enemies running to the check point running back to cover then repeating the same pattern and running to the other checkpoint thats how i passed it then i decided to watch this video sigh stupid objective mark them please .

Posted: December 2, 2010 1:17 AM
  • the_big_king_jdowg

not on veteren

Posted: November 15, 2010 12:26 PM
    the_big_king_jdowg
  • Flett117

I didnt use the barrels, I flanked to the left and got on there side shot the guys towards the front in the back. Then crawled in the trench and shot anything above me. Then booked it as soon as the next marker came up. This was on hardened mode, and got killed a bunch of times befor I was succesfull.

Posted: November 15, 2010 8:02 AM
    Flett117
  • power-o-pwn

Thumbs up if you saw Tobuscus epicly fail at this part. (I'm not a thumbs up whore I just wanna see how many people watch Tobygames here.)

Posted: November 14, 2010 8:07 PM
    power-o-pwn
  • nightsnipe

This mission is terrible. Treyarch and they garbage campaign tactics spawning infinite enemies. give me a break with this crap

Posted: November 14, 2010 5:29 PM
    nightsnipe
  • deadsilent80

just did it on veteran took hours.....listen to your team for when they tell you to go but stay on your belly AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE slow and steady.becareful running down the hill and trying to go prone tho....hell jump real high in the air to hit the dirt and youll get shot.slow down before getting on your belly.i didnt even go to the weapons cache but on veteran use the barrels!!!!!AFTER EACH BARREL GETS USED YOU GET A CHECKPOINT!!!!!!!

Posted: November 11, 2010 8:40 AM
    deadsilent80
  • Marc_Gordiano

It's almost impossible to do this on Veteran, i've been playing this mission for an hour; twice i hit the first barrel and die right after cause they still keep shooting me from the left. I wanna see someone do this on Veteran

Posted: November 10, 2010 6:05 PM
    Marc_Gordiano
  • ROFLriflez

i hated this mission SOOO much... if i would have known you could slice the barrels up like that i would have just done it in the first place.

Posted: November 10, 2010 11:51 AM
    ROFLriflez
  • bptcangry

i wanna see a veteran granfather if some 1 out there is playing call of duty n ii would like to see a call of duty movie n not a crapy 1

Posted: November 10, 2010 11:05 AM
  • drypulse

yea it took my like 10 tries to finally finish this without the barrels. all i got was the npc kickin the left one over and i never knew i was spose to do the others. after tryin to blow it up for a while i gave up and just kept rushing to the markers till i finally made it through

Posted: November 10, 2010 9:16 AM
    drypulse
  • Christ0bell

yeah.....i saw woods do the first barrel and i was like k.......u do that buddy.......

*grabs m60 and lays waste*

just moved down as fast as i could between cover blasting.

real good though

Posted: November 9, 2010 4:46 PM
    Christ0bell
  • duelling_carl

I have been stuck on this part for over 3 straight hours now and I cannot even get close to the barrels on veteran. WTH Treyarch?

Posted: November 9, 2010 4:08 PM
  • MyXxBitterXxHeroics

Now it all makes sense. While blasting the vc on the hill I wondered to myself, is there a set limit to them? or do I have to take all of them out.

Posted: November 9, 2010 1:21 PM
    MyXxBitterXxHeroics
  • ColeBeans

aww, yea. using the trusty knife just like in W@W

Posted: November 9, 2010 12:56 PM
    ColeBeans
  • GCTuba

am i the only person that didnt do anything with these barrels? i didnt even notice they were there and ive already beaten the game. what i did was clear out the armory, then moved out and hid behind anything i could while shooting a couple people at a time, then running to the next cover. apparantly you dont need the barrels to beat the level

Posted: November 9, 2010 12:55 PM
  • MikeJamesSays

I remember when video games didn't come with strategy guides and you had to figure out the impossible all by yourself. Heaven forbid games levels have to take a little effort. All these newer games- though fun- are very spoon fed. I remember when I was a little tyke, I had to figure out those NES and SNES games. Time and effort people.

Posted: November 9, 2010 12:20 PM
    MikeJamesSays
  • wraptor

Thank God for my strategy guide!

Posted: November 9, 2010 12:13 PM
    wraptor
  • Tim_1138

It seems like I always have to raise the voice volume and lower the sound fx and music in order to hear in most games.

Posted: November 9, 2010 12:13 PM
    Tim_1138
  • MaximumGamability

This was difficult to figure out! I finally realized, when I (by random chance and frustration) ran up past the barrels and saw an action prompt >:[

Posted: November 9, 2010 12:02 PM