Fresh Ink Online: Batman and Robin, Days Missing, Superboy

Posted: November 5, 2010
Fresh Ink Online: Batman and Robin, Days Missing, Superboy
Fresh Ink Online's Blair Butler reviews comics Batman and Robin, The Amazing Spider-Man, Generation Hope, Scarlet, Superboy, Days Missing: Kestus, and DV8: Gods and Monsters.

• chop360

Blair still no chaos War love great mini-seris an end to a kick-ass incredible herc run a must read

Posted: November 19, 2010 7:27 AM
  • longbowhunter

There were things I liked and things I didnt like about Batman and Robin #16. And I'll leave it at that. Think I'll pick up Superboy next chance I get. Really interested in Scarlet and Days Missing, but I'll wait for the trades.

Posted: November 6, 2010 12:34 AM
    longbowhunter
  • Belushi'sZombie

BATMAN!!!! BATMAN!!!!!!!! THANKS Butler!!!! Awesome reviews. Thanks for reviewing while not feeling well. You're so good with words u should write "Butler's Best Comics Ever" book. Get better Comic Girl!!
    Best Beginning ever with the "Holy ...., Batman!"!!!
    Puzzled over the DC Comics (awful) idea, so Iron Man as you pointed.
    You definitely deserve your own cable TV channel dedicated to great comics 24/7, or a Vogue cover, whatever happens first.

Posted: November 6, 2010 12:27 AM
    Belushi'sZombie
  • sephirothcloud

O_O What the....Bruce saying he's batman thats how he starts patrolling for recruits? Well its not Bat Credit Card but him doin that.......Only his Marvel counterpart can do that! Just Sayin.

But .....Why does Marvel keep doing this too Spidey, His costume looks ridiculous

Posted: November 5, 2010 11:59 PM
    sephirothcloud
  • SpyHunter07

No Invincible #75?!?!?!? Great episode other wise.

Posted: November 5, 2010 9:07 PM
    SpyHunter07
  • Chalons

Great show, Blair. Feel better soon.
    Not familiar with the creative team, I randomly picked up Superboy and enjoyed it.
    Nice to see you being frank about where you think Spidey is right now.
    What do you think about what's happening with DD?
    Shadowlands is a lot worse than OMD (which I thought was okay What else were they gonna do?).

Posted: November 5, 2010 6:40 PM
    Chalons
  • Ginosion

Weren't we going to get emo superman with this episode?

Posted: November 5, 2010 4:05 PM
    Ginosion
  • blueboykc

hope you feel better soon blair..

Posted: November 5, 2010 3:23 PM