Star Wars: The Old Republic Imperial Agent Trailer

Posted: November 2, 2010
Star Wars: The Old Republic Imperial Agent Trailer
Watch the new class trailer and learn about the Imperial Agent's advanced classes, the Sniper and Operative.

• jenawang

Right now my major concern about the whole thing is that I will get screwed after the fact. I live in Japan, and being locked to the NA datacenter doesn't hurt my feelings any. What I'm worried about http://www.guildwars2items.com / Guild Wars 2 Gold is them later farming Japanese distribution out to a local company (as was done in gw1) and my NA version of the game suddenly being locked and unusable. Region locking so they can sell seperate distribution is sadly most likely in NCSoft's control, not Anets, which means we're likely to be ignored in favor of whatever method they predict gives them more cash. http://www.gw2goldus.com/ GW2 Gold I don't have any beef with ANet, but NCSoft is another story.

Posted: April 6, 2012 11:51 PM
  • Jaegert

Nice piece. Well written, funny and informative. Thx

Posted: February 22, 2012 4:47 AM
  • DrowNoble

One error in the guide is that the Agents main stat is Cunning not Aim. Your 1st companion Kaliyo uses Aim.

Posted: December 26, 2011 1:41 PM
    DrowNoble
  • swtor

wow,very nice indeed.as the swtor now is online.but it really require a lot,i can get lost in the large map actulally. for swtor credits go to the swtorcreditus.com .a really good Christmas gift from the Bioware.

Posted: December 22, 2011 10:18 PM
  • Vigota

I can't wait to get my copy of TOR just for this class. I've always been the good guy in games and if I can I'll always play a Jedi. But this is by-far the coolest and most unique looking class I've seen in the game, and the thought of a campaign based around secrecy and espionage in the Star Wars universe is infinitely exciting.

Posted: December 21, 2011 12:49 AM
    Vigota
  • BoydofZINJ

This is the James Bond of the Star Wars Universe, if you can figure out how to use cover effectively - you can rock.

P.S. I believe all the guides are mostly level 1 - 10 guides.

By that time, if you STILL need help there is little help for you, IMHO.

Posted: December 20, 2011 7:19 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • Mystyr_E

So I gotta ask how long did it take you to title each one of the guides? Nice use of dialogue there ;)

Posted: December 20, 2011 1:50 PM
    Mystyr_E
  • macross2012

Probably my favorite class in the game.. Really a ton of fun...

Posted: December 20, 2011 12:52 PM