Fallout: New Vegas Discussion

Posted: November 1, 2010
Fallout: New Vegas Discussion
Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb discuss in even more detail our 4-out-of-5-stars review of Fallout: New Vegas, including glitches and maps and just how much carryover there is from the story of Fallout 3.

• EvilAngel6

I really hate his shirt

Posted: October 2, 2011 2:10 PM
    EvilAngel6
  • VaultDweller7

They shouldve really thought about all the stuff they messed up before they sold it did they get lazy did they get sloppy i love adam and morgan but it seems like they just say oh just keep playing youll get over it I WONT hours of gameplay is wasted over glitching and bugs that SHOULDNT BE THERE in the first place i feel bad for vegas when it goes to E3 unless do somthing dirastic their got get their asses handed to them by fable three i love fallout dont get me wrong but i mean really? it's really this bad? i'm so dissapointed i really am

Posted: November 22, 2010 1:32 PM
    VaultDweller7
  • Sheogorath27

I like this one much more then fallout 3. The story is alot more interesting I think and the whole thing just feels better and more alive and realistic. but thats just me. I didn't feel attached to the story in fallout 3. I never fell like they established much of a connection with you and your father aside from just saying he was your father. Also the whole world of fallout 3 seemed more desolate and empty and bereft of charecter in comparison to vegas. I suppose that fits the settings though. Point being I believe new vegas is a better game then fallout 3 and I hope that future instalments follow its lead.

Posted: November 20, 2010 2:55 PM
  • MJimiD

What happened to the good old days when a player had to work damn hard to find an exploitable bug to play with? Now, we're just shipping titles with massive bugs like it's a damn fad.

Posted: November 5, 2010 9:49 PM
    MJimiD
  • johnnyroyal75

I don't like the idea that this game was made with bugs and doesn't work correctly out of the box. This is sloppy QA on their part. To rely on the ability to update to correct "falling" into nothing in the game world is a bit sad. I don't recall this happening to any other game.

Posted: November 3, 2010 8:41 PM
    johnnyroyal75
  • Bladeson

from all my lengthy play of FO:NV I find it better than FO:3, it has more to offer and more replay value w/ the Factions

Posted: November 3, 2010 2:20 AM
  • BoydofZINJ

Fable 1, 2, or 3 is not even on my radar. Nuff said, time to see if the NDR gets the DAM or will Caesar will Vegas? Or will I steal everyone's weapons and there will be no fighting?

Posted: November 2, 2010 7:46 PM